Jump to content
Poweramp
maxmp

Requests for Hi-Res Support (please state which build of Poweramp you are using)

Recommended Posts

@gLer Unfortunately I don't have these devices on hand. I may get X5 soon, as for M11 - that is a completely different device, so any changes for X5 won't affect Hi-Res support on M11. There is a custom build for M11, but the remote "debugging" requires some efforts from the device owner (install / try to use / extract logs / send / repeat).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maxmp said:

@gLer Unfortunately I don't have these devices on hand. I may get X5 soon, as for M11 - that is a completely different device, so any changes for X5 won't affect Hi-Res support on M11. There is a custom build for M11, but the remote "debugging" requires some efforts from the device owner (install / try to use / extract logs / send / repeat).

Hi @maxmp - I have an M11 and would be happy to test and extract whatever files you need me to. Just let me know where to download it and I’ll do the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to get hi-res on bluetooth DAC?

 

I have fiio btr3 connected with LDAC, but Poweramp shows only 16bit 44khz for bluetooth...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poweramp supports hi-res on BT via AudioTrack (sample rate is auto configured) and Hi-Res output (sample rate can be manually adjusted). Also, Poweramp detects the actual codec used by BT (it’s visible in Audio Info popup - long press on meta info on the bottom of main screen or on equalizer screen - below equalizer), and it will automatically apply higher resolution sample rate/bit depth if appropriate codecs are used - LDHC/LDAC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @maxmp  I was wondering for the ZTE axon 7 mini it has hi-res output but it says it's using the snapdragon 24bit PCM dac is this true and it's not using the 32 bit akm4962 dac? Because I'm abit confused  And is it possible to make Poweramp use the akm dac? Thank you 

I'm using build 830 and android 6.0.1Screenshot_2019-06-08-00-04-57.thumb.jpg.e97ecb0fd00f37565ee425dc4e085ef0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, can you add support for the Pixel 3a? It have SD 670 with Android Pie June sec patch. This is the current state with the High Resolution output. 

Thanks 

audio.zip

build.prop

Screenshot_20190611-231816.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

P smart 2019 (huawei pot xl3) 
ROM: Emui 9.0 (Android 9) 
Not supported hi Res wired and speaker , just dac and Bluetooth. 

I recently update to 832 version but I just  have 2 options in hi res output (dac and Bluetooth), the thing is that in 790 version of the app, the 2 missing options(speaker and wired/aux) are including. 

I tested it and I realized that if there is a great improvement when activating the Hi res 24 bit 192khz, it sounds much better with flac files, but I just have this option in a outdated version :(

Screenshot_20190620_180649.jpg

Edited by andrewilley
Moved to High-res Requests thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re:  831/832

Does not support (fully updated) Samsung s8+ High Resolution output with options through the headphone jack. Please advise.

Thank you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 7:19 PM, ZXVOVXZ said:

Re:  831/832

Does not support (fully updated) Samsung s8+ High Resolution output with options through the headphone jack. Please advise.

Thank you

 

That is the same problem for me (I have a Samsung s8+ too). In case of Samsung s8+ High Resolution output (through the headphone jack), there is not possible to have a good quality sound using 192 khz and 24 bits option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I can only get Hi-Res output with Bluetooth and USB DAC. Info:

1. Moto G6 Plus (XT1926-8 evert)

2. Android 9.0 stock retbr build PPWS29.116-16-6

3. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rDAVQz-hmEFjcQqmCaH1xK-2GfAbo99v/view?usp=drivesdk

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon-630-mobile-platform

Audio Playback

Playback Dynamic Range: 130dB

Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD+N), Playback: -109dB

Sampling, Playback: 44.1kHz, 48kHz

PCM, Playback: Up to 192kHz/24bit

Amplifier output power: Up to 4WS

peaker protection: Speaker protection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 2:47 PM, Nacho2018 said:

That is the same problem for me (I have a Samsung s8+ too). In case of Samsung s8+ High Resolution output (through the headphone jack), there is not possible to have a good quality sound using 192 khz and 24 bits option.

I hope this will be resolved in the next update!🙏 Max??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to request hi-res support for fiio m11 found here https://www.fiio.com/m11

1. Fiio m11 

2. Android 7.0

3.its a hi-res digital audio player https://www.fiio.com/m11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bmakk205 said:

I would like to request hi-res support for fiio m11 found here https://www.fiio.com/m11

1. Fiio m11 

2. Android 7.0

3.its a hi-res digital audio player https://www.fiio.com/m11

The M11 is already supported. Version 829 and up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gLer said:

The M11 is already supported. Version 829 and up.

When I select the hi-res output and  play a song and try to skip to next song the sound stop while playing. I have to change the output back and forward or take headphones out to get sound back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bmakk205 said:

When I select the hi-res output and  play a song and try to skip to next song the sound stop while playing. I have to change the output back and forward or take headphones out to get sound back 

Please can you post a thread in the Bug Reports forum. Thanks.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Please can you post a thread in the Bug Reports forum. Thanks.

Andre

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that correct? Adjusting this does nothing. 

Latest build, oneplus 7 pro.

Screenshot_20190708-014810.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...