Album Art At Top Of Tracklist

space101

If the artwork was to be shown in full, I would prefer to see it as a slightly bigger thumbnail of the left, with the text shown to the right of it. The header block seems to take up far too much space (even with 'Compact Header' mode enabled) when what you are mostly interested in are the actual song titles.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

If the artwork was to be shown in full, I would prefer to see it as a slightly bigger thumbnail of the left, with the text shown to the right of it. The header block seems to take up far too much space (even with 'Compact Header' mode enabled) when what you are mostly interested in are the actual song titles.

Andre

I like this idea too. Hope this can be achieved by Max as an added option in the List Options > Layout.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:57 PM, andrewilley said:

Andre

I also like the idea!

On 10/8/2020 at 6:57 PM, andrewilley said:

Andre

That's a great idea. But perhaps the size of the "thumbnail" should be adjustable in some way.

Kind regards

• 2 weeks later...

Archived