Poweramp Builds 842-853

maxmp

После последних обновлений перестали нормально работать кнопки перемотки, плей / пауза. Чтобы вернуться к следующему треку, нужно нажать несколько раз (2-3) на кнопку, аналогично вернуться к предыдущему треку и плейза. Телефон Huawei p8 Android 6.0

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just discovered that the main UI buttons, on visualization-fade control mode, must be presed twice / only worked when album art appears/the control isn't fading. It only happens for this marked buttons. I'm wondering why should it be like that? Isn't it easier if we only press it once, moreover this buttons are still visible during play? Why do only this buttons happen?

IMG_20191020_164353.jpg

16 hours ago, djdarko said:

Does the app support Multiple Genres (Soul; R&B; Blue-Eyed Soul) or Genres with spaces (Hard Rock) yet?  What is the required tagging method?

Yes, support for multiple Genres and Genres w/spaces are in the current release. Default separators are ";" and "//", however you can change these separators if you like.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:22 AM, M Akmal said:

I just discovered that the main UI buttons, on visualization-fade control mode, must be presed twice / only worked when album art appears/the control isn't fading. It only happens for this marked buttons. I'm wondering why should it be like that? Isn't it easier if we only press it once, moreover this buttons are still visible during play? Why do only this buttons happen?

IMG_20191020_164353.jpg

same issue/feature on OP6/beta25 on latest built
-seek bar buttons, three dot and bottom info bar (output, next, track quality info) needs to be tapped twice
-top visualization bar reacts on first tap but does not invoke opacity change

Build 846:

• stream m3u(8)/pls/wpl playlists can be played directly from file managers
  • experimental HLS audio stream support
  • Hi-Res support for Xiaomi A3, Redmi K20 Pro
  • Hi-Res support for Redmi Note 8 Pro via new MTK Hi-Fi variant
  • support for Google (Web), QuickLyric lyrics search
  • new Navigate to the Folders option
  • increased max possible Stream Network Timeout
  • Tag Encoding option is now used for non-unicode stream metadata
  • multichannel DTS/DCA support
  • fixed issue with buttons in visualization mode
  • other fixes
  • translations updates

@djdarko for in-folder images current min. size is 4kb. Widget min size is 32x32px - though I will probably remove this check.

Note that you can set 1x1px image manually, it will be displayed in Poweramp UI, but not in the widget (requires 32x32px min.).

@Mehrshad Shafaghi interesting, I can't reproduce any volume drop for Hi-Res output (DVC + 192kHz/24bit). Do you use some non-stock or beta ROM?

3 hours ago, djdarko said:

It's 8kb according to my computer.

As someone whose computing experience goes back to before there were any IBM PCs or Apples, my first Atari 800 home computer had a maximum screen resolution of 320x192 (and that only in its monochrome mode) and a full screen image would use the same 8K that now stores one pixel. Just as well though, as the machine otherwise only had a base memory of 16K anyway. :)

Andre

6 hours ago, maxmp said:

@andrewilley the problem with the small images and Android is that something like 16x16 (or 1x1) crashes launcher / lockscreen etc.

I was just commenting that it's ironic that a single-pixel image file now manages to take up 8K in this modern world - which was my entire bitmap video memory when I first started with computers. 

Andre

Since one of the last 1-2 builds the bluetooth auto play is way slower than before.  Normally it starts playing some seconds after connection is established. Now after the connection is there i have to wait 35-40 seconds for Poweramp to start the music. Was way better in the builds before (on Samsung galaxy s8).

This is really annoying in the car when i hear the sound that my phone is connected and then silence. Or with headphones when you are already out of the building and still nothing and when you don't expect it the music kicks in.

Anyone else experienced the same?

@VolumeMadness if you mean auto resume on bluetooth connection, there is a new option: Settings / Audio Focus / Wait For Storage. Though, it only works with Resume On Start.

By itself Poweramp has only 0.5s (or 2s on some xiaomi devices) delay before playback is resumed by Headset/Bluetooth / Resume on Bluetooth option.

Longer delays most probably means it's device who sends PAUSE then RESUME commands on connection, you can check if this is so in Poweramp Headset/Bluetooth / Last Processed Commands (after device resumed Poweramp).

@maxmpYeah i mean auto resume. The bt receiver beeps when the device is connected and from there it takes more than just 0.5 or even 2 sec. I checked the processed commands log and it is empty. After about 30 seconds Poweramp logs the connection and starts playing. Let me guess that's android's fault,  sadly some builds ago i didn't had such problems 😕

Wait For Storage is disabled.

To show that this isn't just a feeling with the slow auto resume i made a test in window mode with a counter.  I started the counter when android connects (icon in the top bar changed). As you can see 29 seconds after connect still nothing...

Screenshot_20191025-165202_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20191025-165158_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20191025-172318_Poweramp.jpg

On 10/22/2019 at 3:00 PM, majovajo said:

same issue/feature on OP6/beta25 on latest built
-seek bar buttons, three dot and bottom info bar (output, next, track quality info) needs to be tapped twice
-top visualization bar reacts on first tap but does not invoke opacity change

fixed in latest build, many thanks

also visualization top bar is always on top of cover art so it hides top area

(not shown when paused)

idk if bug/feature just to let you know

Screenshot_20191026-092719.jpg

Screenshot_20191026-092723.jpg

Archived