Poweramp
hitmeister

List options keep changing

I keep setting List Options for my folders to play by track number, and every time I close and re-open the program, Poweramp changes the setting back to play by song title. It should keep the setting I choose unless I go ahead and change again it myself.

I'm using Build 793.

Yup I'm having the same issue here. Changed sorting to filename, reopened app, and then it's back to song title.

Same here. Even if I change it in the general options menu to the "added"-sorting option, it always changes back to the song title sorting.

On 8/14/2018 at 10:39 PM, hitmeister said:

I keep setting List Options for my folders to play by track number, and every time I close and re-open the program, Poweramp changes the setting back to play by song title. It should keep the setting I choose unless I go ahead and change again it myself.

I'm using Build 793.

Same for me. Same versions

For me it's unusable! !!!!

Fix it ASAP please  !!!!!!!!

I also have the same problem. It would be good to fix it as soon as possible, otherwise it is inapplicable to me.

Same here. albums ordered by year turn back to be ordered by name under an artist's folder. Seems to be random. [Beta 793]