Jump to content

Melodi - Poweramp Skin


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update on the situation.

Google removed both of my liv dark and white skins due to repetitive content violation, basically they said those skins were very similar and it was confusing for the users.
Sadly i couldn't manage to convince them to get the skins back.
 
So here is the plan. I'm currently trying to combine those two skins into one and you will be able to choose which skin you want when you launch the dashboard app.
I will reupload the new two in one skin with a new name and a new package name like they told me to do.
Also for those who previously purchased liv dark or liv white skin I will offer a free promo code.
You can follow this forum and my twitter @JohnXionidis for future updates.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, giannisgx89 said:

Just an update on the situation.

Google removed both of my liv dark and white skins due to repetitive content violation, basically they said those skins were very similar and it was confusing for the users.
Sadly i couldn't manage to convince them to get the skins back.
 
So here is the plan. I'm currently trying to combine those two skins into one and you will be able to choose which skin you want when you launch the dashboard app.
I will reupload the new two in one skin with a new name and a new package name like they told me to do.
Also for those who previously purchased liv dark or liv white skin I will offer a free promo code.
You can follow this forum and my twitter @JohnXionidis for future updates.

Sounds like a good alternative, hope everything comes out well.

I'll keep an eye here in the forum for updates, since I don't have a "Twitter" account nor use it at all. Thanks a lot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to combine the two skins in one! (95% ready)
If you previously purchased Liv Dark OR Liv White skins then fill the form below with the email you used to purchase either skins.
After few weeks or a month I will verify all emails and then I'll send a Free promo code to all verified users.

Email Form: https://share-eu1.hsforms.com/17F56LOsESJCplj6HlUhQRQg22jc

Now the fun time. Let me know which name you like the most out of these below (not sure how can i create a poll):
Vibra
Melo
Melodia
Melodi
Trix
Xelion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2023 at 6:42 PM, giannisgx89 said:

Finally managed to combine the two skins in one! (95% ready)
If you previously purchased Liv Dark OR Liv White skins then fill the form below with the email you used to purchase either skins.
After few weeks or a month I will verify all emails and then I'll send a Free promo code to all verified users.

Email Form: https://share-eu1.hsforms.com/17F56LOsESJCplj6HlUhQRQg22jc

Now the fun time. Let me know which name you like the most out of these below (not sure how can i create a poll):
Vibra
Melo
Melodia
Melodi
Trix
Xelion

Can you verify my email id because I don't have purchase receipt, i bought all three of your skin using the same Gmail account but I don't have order number. Can you guide me on this please I've also noticed that my play order history is not showing liv dark white skins strange, because I can download many previously purchased app which is no longer on play store like km player pro, F1 2012 there are several other also just mentioning the two

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

I don't have purchase receipt, i bought all three of your skin using the same Gmail account but I don't have order number.

All of the transactions, receipts and order numbers are stored in the Google Account you used to purchase the app, even for apps that are no longer listed; open this link in your browser and it will show your Google Play activity, the transaction for Liv Dark will be there, click on it and it will show you the Transaction ID.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@giannisgx89Surprised to see my favorite skin no longer available in the Play Store, I have filled the above shown form with my email id and order id. Please let me know from where I can download the app now, lost it because I changed my device recently. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2023 at 6:05 AM, giannisgx89 said:

Just an update on the situation.

Google removed both of my liv dark and white skins due to repetitive content violation, basically they said those skins were very similar and it was confusing for the users.
Sadly i couldn't manage to convince them to get the skins back.
 
So here is the plan. I'm currently trying to combine those two skins into one and you will be able to choose which skin you want when you launch the dashboard app.
I will reupload the new two in one skin with a new name and a new package name like they told me to do.
Also for those who previously purchased liv dark or liv white skin I will offer a free promo code.
You can follow this forum and my twitter @JohnXionidis for future updates.

that's too bad.  you had the skins up for a few years now.  i don't find them confusing.  I don't know what google is talking about.  so now you lose all the reviews and ratings since you have to upload as new skins.  and I've seen so many apps that are similar.   i've always wondered if you should combine them as Yaps has the features of several skins built into one lol.  And i was just notified that the reason my Poweramp was crashing was because of liv dark and i need to update it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...