Progress Stripe in Mini Player

Hey guys, i have a feature in mind that exists in Spotify App and wish to see in Poweramp too. In the Menu at the Mini Player at the bottom, a white stripe to indicate the progress of the current track would be useful. While the track plays, the bar continues to fill.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

This feature was present in Poweramp v2's version of what is now the mini-player, but somehow it never made it to v3. I agree it would be nice, but to be usefully finger-accessible it would need to take up a fair bit of space.

Andre

I don't know what other user expect from this feature. But for me this progress bar doesn't necessarily have to be finger-accessible. I just need this as an indicator about the remaining time of the actual playback while browsing through my library in search of the following song to start manually.

Regards 

4 hours ago, GeilerHeinz said:

But for me this progress bar doesn't necessarily have to be finger-accessible.

That would make it much easier to fit in of course, but just wondering if more users would expect it to be a control rather than just an indicator?

Andre

I am fine with it being just an indicator. That's the purpose of a miniplayer IMHO. It's not hard to just click on it and open the player screen to seek. A small seek bar on the miniplayer is more trouble for me as seeking would probably not accurate/as I want it to be.