Poweramp builds 872-874

maxmp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know why, maybe is just my phone, but i still can't increase album cover quality, its look pixelated even with the update the option is not avalible to activate, my phone is Motorola G8, screen is HD plus, 4gb ram, snapdragon 665.

2 hours ago, maxmp said:

@lucsoza at least 128mb per app is required for high res images (those take 4-16mb each), and your ROM may allocate less than that (though on Moto G8 this shouldn't be the case). Or source image is just not hi-res.

All my album covers sources are hi-res, maybe is my phone, anyway thank you.

On 5/22/2020 at 6:13 PM, maxmp said:

@zeeya you can close that by pressing back 2 times. For some reason Musixmatch does that for some tracks with no lyrics -  I will investigate further.

Thanks for your response. 

57 minutes ago, n0j0e said:

Wrong Waveform: Tested now some other flac's and mp3's and these are playing correctly with Waveform position. It looks only this one album flac's are wired.

It could be a seek position issue - can you reliably move the seek position to (say) 10 seconds from the end of the track? 

Andre

Build 873:

• accessibility improvements for Equ/Tone/Reverb screens and lists
  • new Aspect Ratio option, including new Rectangle mode
  • new Pause/Resume on Volume option
  • comment/composer tag editing
  • improved Musixmatch plugin
  • improved Chromecast volume synchronization
  • bug fixes and stability improvements
  • translations updates

1 minute ago, Vekx92 said:

When I updated to build 873 it seems like some of my album arts qualities went down and are noticably grainy now for some reason?

I've noticed this before, but it's usually temporary. Switch to a different album then back and it might look correct.

Also, there was a recent change regarding album art, check the bottom of the "Album Art" options for a parameter called "Increase Resolution".

On 5/26/2020 at 6:33 PM, maxmp said:

comment/composer tag editing

Nice! It would also be great if we could edit the lyrics stored on tags for people who prefer to do everything manually instead of using 3rd party apps. Currently I use the computer for this, but it'd be nice to have the ability to do it on the Poweramp app itself.

First, thanks for the superb app and all the great and constant updates.

For this latest one, I am having an issue where the Hi-Res Output setting for my wired headphones keeps reverting back to my Bluetooth Wireless setting.  It only recognizes the wired setting if I unplug and replug the jack.  This used to be automatic.  (Using Samsung Galaxy S9 G960UI; Android 10; One UI 2.0)

Thanks 

On 5/28/2020 at 7:23 AM, supcube said:

Nice! It would also be great if we could edit the lyrics stored on tags for people who prefer to do everything manually instead of using 3rd party apps. Currently I use the computer for this, but it'd be nice to have the ability to do it on the Poweramp app itself.

+1

Hi! I’ve purchased V3 870 through this website and not Google Play because apk is only way I can download and install since android 10 blocks it I guess. Wondering two things... are updates free is my first question and if not, is there a way to make the album art move to the left and buttons to the right on my 9 inch screen? Right now it’s opposite and I have to reach to touch the buttons. Thank you 😊

@missmelliss01 I'm not sure why Android 10 blocks normal Poweramp installs via the Play Store, it should work fine on all Android devices that run the Play Store.

Yes, having bought the app you can get future updates for free. You'll need to download them from here as new APK files periodically though, it is only a completely automated background process with Play Store purchases.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by your left/right question though... normally in vertical use, artwork and buttons are centred on the player screen, and in the lists artwork is on the left and wording is on the right. In horizontal (landscape) mode, the artwork is on the left and  buttons are on the right. Could you maybe post a screenshot to help understand what you are asking?

Andre

Archived