Rainbow Skin for Poweramp 3.0+! (Build 795+)

gcantoni

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 7OH said:

Make lists as in V2.

Header must be always visible and be not so huge.

As for me (seems not only for me) - half of screen for header in lists - not good idea.

--

I have already try to describe it HERE

Nice. I will give it a look :)

19 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

A white skin ?

Ironically, the default light skin still uses black rectangular boxes with white text, rather than white boxes with black text.

I'd be happier if the boxes went away completely, or at least were more transparent, and just use suitable drop-shadows behind the text to make it visible against similar backgrounds.

Andre

4 hours ago, gcantoni said:

A white skin ?

@gcantoni like @andrewilley write...

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Ironically, the default light skin still uses black rectangular boxes with white text, rather than white boxes with black text.

I'd be happier if the boxes went away completely, or at least were more transparent, and just use suitable drop-shadows behind the text to make it visible against similar backgrounds.

Andre

Like that transparent ;).

Pindar

On 9/6/2018 at 6:39 AM, gcantoni said:

A white skin ?

Is it possible you can fix this? Equ is set to on but looks like it is off.

As you see in second screen shot, everything looks like it is toggeled on when infact, the buttons in the left are toggled off.

Capture+_2018-09-07-13-51-20.png

Capture+_2018-09-07-13-53-24.png

2 hours ago, BROKEN said:

Is it possible you can fix this? Equ is set to on but looks like it is off.

As you see in second screen shot, everything looks like it is toggeled on when infact, the buttons in the left are toggled off.

Capture+_2018-09-07-13-51-20.png

Capture+_2018-09-07-13-53-24.png

i will give it a look

6 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

New update!!

Version 3.0:

- Added a new beautiful playing screen with a clear album cover ( no buttons on it ) and a new playing bar -> check it under skin options

- Bug fixes

Don't forget also to check BlackLight, another premium skin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minar.blacklightpa

Sweet I was wondering what that other skin i was seeing screen shots was for.   bought it.   I bough the Rainbow  when it first came out too btw.   

38 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

New update!!

Version 3.0:

- Added a new beautiful playing screen with a clear album cover ( no buttons on it ) and a new playing bar -> check it under skin options

- Bug fixes

Don't forget also to check BlackLight, another premium skin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minar.blacklightpa

I only bought it to support. I like your first theme so I don't see myself using the second. Thank you very much for your work!

1 hour ago, gcantoni said:

New update!!

Version 3.0:

- Bug fixes

Toggle for wave bar seek and bottom line seek would make this almost perfect for me. I just want that wave bar GONE for good and keep the bottom.  But I know there will be plenty of people that want the opposite.  So everyone should win?

1 hour ago, BROKEN said:

Don't expect to use both skins at the same time. It's a shame really since it would have been nice to mix and match.

Actually it's impossible to mix some particular things like icons due to resources folders :/. The only way is that Max adds something for developers

5 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

See previous posts

Ok, you might want to update the first post and your google store images, to show customers exactly what they are getting. I tried linking friends that were interested but it doesn't show different since version 1.

Archived