Rainbow Skin for Poweramp 3.0+! (Build 795+)

gcantoni

14 minutes ago, djdarko said:

Ok, you might want to update the first post and your google store images, to show customers exactly what they are getting. I tried linking friends that were interested but it doesn't show different since version 1.

Yes I need to update them. But features are present :D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, pauldamo said:

Thanks for the new alternative layout, now I can delete the sample skin, just wondering is it complicated to have a color wheel option, to be able to adjust your own colors with a slider, instead of the list of default colors?

Just taking a guess here, but doing that would require adding new elements into the UI, a very simple and probably doable alternative would be allowing us to punch in our own color codes.

https://htmlcolorcodes.com/

Tried, but got refund because seems impossible to get the combination I'm after (track/album info below album art, pro buttons hidden, default (new/fancy) seekbar). Will keep an eye on this and if those options become available will definitely purchase.

On 9/9/2018 at 1:35 AM, sqliuchang said:

Although I have installed this skin app, it still shows no third party skins.

Now, I can only use the default skin options.

Very strange, are you installing both Poweramp and the skins to the phone's storage (not the SD card)?

@gcantoni Any new updates planned?

On 9/8/2018 at 3:26 AM, djdarko said:

Just taking a guess here, but doing that would require adding new elements into the UI, a very simple and probably doable alternative would be allowing us to punch in our own color codes.

https://htmlcolorcodes.com/

Exactly. For changing colors without options and by adding hex ( hexadecimal ) colors Max must add something in Poweramp code for it

On 9/9/2018 at 12:43 PM, Rabangus said:

Tried, but got refund because seems impossible to get the combination I'm after (track/album info below album art, pro buttons hidden, default (new/fancy) seekbar). Will keep an eye on this and if those options become available will definitely purchase.

Nice! On it :)

On 9/7/2018 at 7:20 PM, pauldamo said:

Thanks for the new alternative layout, now I can delete the sample skin, just wondering is it complicated to have a color wheel option, to be able to adjust your own colors with a slider, instead of the list of default colors?

Yeah, just purchase the skin, and I like the alternate layout but would like an option with it to either have buttons or not have them, and just have the wave seekbar. Be able to choose both would be nice too. Just in the alternate layout those options to choose, if possible. I saw the alternate on wave seekbar having different ways to have the seekbar are but that is not really what I wanted.

Choose between wave or old one, and choose between buttons or not.

Otherwise, thanks and I love it, and love the title, artist, album under the album artwork.

1 hour ago, 7OH said:

Hi. Decide to buy it, but looking at playstore at picture there is a question.

Rainbow play - this picture replace standart PA picture (when no album art present) ? Wanna stay with default

It will be the default. I simple changed the cover for play store images :)

On 9/11/2018 at 6:10 AM, gcantoni said:

Exactly. For changing colors without options and by adding hex ( hexadecimal ) colors Max must add something in Poweramp code for it

that option must already be in PA, because the skin is able to change colors, but why not have a color wheel in the skin app to change colors how we want.