Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Martin Medrano said:

Is there a way to keeps Poweramp on all the time without turning off

You mean without it being killed in the background or do you mean always being there in the notification pull-down?

12 minutes ago, Tojik_CZ said:

Max doesn't help it much either. I glanced over them. Twice

Something like

Not yet implemented:

• most library categories, list/track/preset
  • operations like deletion, adding to playlists
  • landscape and tablet layouts
  • custom lockscreen
  • etc

would be much harder to miss.

Please don't be angry about something you (i belive), can at least partially fix yourself

No offense but it's posts like this that make writing a FAQ like the one you described a complete waste of andrew's time. If you can't be bothered to read the info instead of glancing over it then that is being pretty disrepectful to Andrew who is moderating this for free

Capture+_2018-04-30-19-01-45.png

For anyone talking about how some features such as tap rated, playlists, etc. Crash the app and don't work is because they aren't implemented yet into the beta, Max confirmed that he currently has a May 2018 deadline for some other features to be implemented before Version 3.0 is released entirely, if you want these features and they are important to you, downgrade to the previous Alpha versions or Google play version stable version.

1 minute ago, Martin Medrano said:

I meant for visualization so it doesn't turn off when I look at it for a long time 

Oh so you mean keep the screen turned on without it going Android going into standby after the preset time? Or are you talking about the visualization disappearing on you? 

4 minutes ago, Death-Dealer said:

Get a new phone....that is sad you have a s3?

Having an S3 isn't that bad as I have still have my S4 as a backup. However running a stock TouchWiz ROM from the s3 days is a pretty masochistic move lol. The S3 has access to the latest Oreo lineage if I'm not mistaken with no major bugs

21 minutes ago, Death-Dealer said:

Get a new phone....that is sad you have a s3?

I use that kind of cell. I bought Poweramp that works with s3, because now with the last update that has not released for 3 years it does not work anymore?

21 minutes ago, KUSOsan said:

Having an S3 isn't that bad as I have still have my S4 as a backup. However running a stock TouchWiz ROM from the s3 days is a pretty masochistic move lol. The S3 has access to the latest Oreo lineage if I'm not mistaken with no major bugs

My s3 with Poweramp and bloeffla kernel sounds really good. I can not change cells just because I did not install the application since the last update

12 minutes ago, GiuseppeX said:

Before the last update it works really well! I have the Alpha version

I'm fairly certain it was stated by Max or Andrew that it was always planned for the finalized stable V3 to have a minimum reading of lollipop or Android 5

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Really? You can't even be bothered to read the first two lines of the message that you actually quoted in your question?

Andre

Really dude???? It's Alpha, what's the point in this thread if we can't report what works and what don't.......we are testing, or a least I thought we were.

10 minutes ago, BROKEN said:

Really dude???? It's Alpha, what's the point in this thread if we can't report what works and what don't.......we are testing, or a least I thought we were.

It's useless to a Dev if the testers keep repeating those known issues.

Happy testing...

9 minutes ago, marcoseaver said:

It's useless to a Dev if the testers keep repeating those known issues.

Happy testing...

And worse still when people keep reporting 'issues' that are very clearly stated in the original post as not being implemented yet. After the first ten or so times of patiently reminding people to read the first post, I'm getting to the point of wondering why people blindly install a beta-test .apk without bothering to read the four line info post (which contains the download link) first...

Andre

10 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

And worse still when people keep reporting 'issues' that are very clearly stated in the original post as not being implemented yet. After the first ten or so times of patiently reminding people to read the first post, I'm getting to the point of wondering why people blindly install a beta-test .apk without bothering to read the four line info post (which contains the download link) first...

Andre

Again dude, drop the attitude. I never complained on this fourm.

It's plain to see Max did respond to people who listed a few issues. So I listed an issue. I did not see someone had posted it on the 5th page.

I don't know if Max left it out or it's a bug. The other sections other then artist and que do  work.

Big deal, I reported what I though was a bug.

12 minutes ago, BROKEN said:

Big deal, I reported what I though was a bug.

To be fair, you did quote all of Max's original four-line post in which he mentioned in the second line that most library categories are missing or incomplete ("Some functionality is not ready yet, missing, or incomplete: most library categories, [etc]") and you then went on to say that some of the library categories don't work.

Anyway, I've changed it to a bullet point list now, as @Tojik_CZ suggested, so hopefully it won't get reported again before Max has time to implement these items. Let's move on to new reports please...

Andre

Just now, andrewilley said:

To be fair, you did quote all of Max's original four-line post in which he mentioned in the second line that most library categories are missing or incomplete ("Some functionality is not ready yet, missing, or incomplete: most library categories, [etc]") and you then went on to say that some of the library categories don't work.

Anyway, I've changed it to a bullet point list now, as another user suggested, so hopefully it won't get reported again before Max has time to implement these items. Let's move on to new reports please...

Andre

And I did not understand what library categories meant. I thought that was clicking the gear icon for settings.

I figured it out when I went to reread Max post and saw your edit.

Archived