Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

Небольшие замечания и предложения:

Не работает лирика.

Иногда рандомно падает плеер.

Не работает сортировка\группировка в папках \ списках и тд. (либо не понял как)

Если можно - сделать возможность возврата к предыдущему виду основного окна плеера с кнопками переключения\перемотки треков (таймер лично мне, да и думаю большинству вообще не нужен)

Сделать возврат на основной экран как-то попроще,нежели 1-5 свайпов , в зависимости от того в каком меню находишься (сейчас , пока не выйдешь вы меню Библиотеки, на окно плеера не переключиться  и только свайпом. Кнопка "назад" на телефоне сворачивает плеер)

На тёмном скине убрать фон у названия песни и альбом - исполнитель. Или сделать частично прозрачным. Поменять местами тэги чтобы показывало: Исполнитель альбома( исполнитель) - Альбом

Сделать длинные названия песен автоматически перематывающимися, чтобы прочитать полностью название (лучше всего анимация сдвиг плавный вправо до конца названия. потом влево, с задержками)

Название песни и исполнитель-альбом опустить вниз под обложку. На обложку внизу вынести кнопки shuffle и random( и сделать полупрозрачными) . Уменьшить размен по высоте у прогресс бара  проигрывания трека со временем.

Hi-res audio работает. Звук отличный.

sony xperia z3 compact

[Moderator Edit: English Language only here please]. Translation:

Small remarks and suggestions:

The lyrics do not work.

Sometimes the player falls randomly.

Sorting \ grouping in folders / lists and so on does not work. (or did not understand how)

If possible - make it possible to return to the previous view of the main player window with the buttons for switching / rewinding tracks (the timer is for me personally, and I think the majority is not needed at all)

Make a return to the main screen somehow easier than 1-5 swipes, depending on what menu you are in (right now, until you get out the Library menu, you can not switch to the player window and just swipe. The "back" button on the phone turns off player)

On the dark skin, remove the background from the title of the song and the album - artist. Or make it partially transparent. Swap tags to show: Artist of the album (artist) - Album

Make long song titles automatically rewinding to read the entire title (best of all, the animation shifts right to the end of the title, then left, with delays)

The title of the song and the singer-album are lowered below the cover. On the cover at the bottom, make the shuffle and random buttons (and make them translucent). Reduce the height  of the progress bar of playing the track with time.

Hi-res audio works. The sound is excellent.

sony xperia z3 compact

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sanket103 said:

only thing i dodnt like was d new wave seekbar ...is it possible that in the future releases we hav option to switch to old seekbar

Actually, although I'm a self-confessed button-control fan, I really like the new graphical seekbar. It's very pretty, very intuitive to use, and so much easier to make small movements within larger files.

A couple of things I'd change though:

1. Displaying overlay items (time/pause/etc) in the middle of the bar area seems a bit odd. The intuitive thing to do with a both-ways scrollbar is to grab it in the middle, which doesn't work when the overlays are there. Far better to have the current time shown in the lower left, the end time in lower right, and the play/pause (and hopefully some other control icons!) along the bottom too, between the two times. That would leave the scroll bar area completely clutter free and simpler to use, albeit perhaps a little less tall on the screen (but it's already pretty huge, so no real loss there).
  2. I would like to be able to swipe to the start or end of a song in one go. At the moment, it doesn't matter how far along the bar you initially place your finger to start the swipe, you can still only move about 3/4 of the way through a song in the first swipe (whatever its length) and need to swipe again to get to the start/finish. Just needs the movement logic tweaking a bit.

Andre

This works great for a beta release. There are gestures to be familiar with but it's a welcome improvement. The only bug that I've experienced as of now is the buttons on the library aren't working but I play on albums so no worries about that. 

Nevertheless, thanks Max on this great update. 

Edit: I'm using Redmi Note 3 Pro running Android 8.1 Oreo. 

Just now, Abhishek Malhotra said:

Hi! I m new here.. Just wanted to know that if I purchase the Poweramp Unlocker from Play Store, it will also help me unlock the new version which is going to release soon right? 

Correct, the current unlocker key will work the current Play Store downloads and new upcoming versions too. Nothing extra to pay.

Andre

1 hour ago, musick said:

UI issues aside(Please make Shuffle work from All Songs page), very noticeable frequent audio clipping present on this alpha. This on an OnePlus 3T(non-rooted) running OOS based on Android 8 Oreo, and the player says OpenSL HD is active. Not sure about OpenSL though, coz as Max says, it will show active even if it is not.

Try to disable "Float32 Sample Format". I had a horrible clipping too on my HTC 10, but when I disabled this, the sound is back to normal.

Wow...the app look and feel is great. The audio quality is supreme !!!! My goshhhh !!! Love it. How do you do it, the OpenSL ES HD Output is just wow. Never heard any player play this loud and neat on my device via bluetooth on my OnePlus 5T.

Bugs so far :

Previous song ticker not visible in lock screen. 

Cant sort files and folders in particular sort orders (missing when pressed )

I highly commend you max for keeping your word this time and I will if needs be spend more money on this app. Sweeet.

I uninstalled previous version completely and installed the latest beta..recognised my purchased as verified and it worked with no hickups.

Thanks and Regards...look forward to final release.

Screenshot_20180430-061939.jpg

Screenshot_20180430-062124.jpg

4 minutes ago, 10feethigher said:

I cannot click 'Artists' on main page. Nothing happens. S9+ Exynos. Also Poweramp crash when I click 'Queue' and return to main page. Anyone else with this problem? 

Yes, there are several other people here with the same problem as you, which is not reading the first post. ;)

THIS IS A PREVIEW, NOT ALL FEATURES ARE IMPLEMENTED YET

(the crash when exiting the from queue by using the Back button has been reported a few times by the way, and I get it too)

Andre

8 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Correct, the current unlocker key will work the current Play Store downloads and new upcoming versions too. Nothing extra to pay.

Andre

Thanks Andre! Also, how to enable OpenSL HD Audio? I have a OnePlus 5 with Android 8.1.0. And 1 more question.. The play store listing of the app states that  I can enter beta programme for beta updates.. So will I get the same builds which are posted here? Or is that something different? 

4 minutes ago, Abhishek Malhotra said:

Also, how to enable OpenSL HD Audio? I have a OnePlus 5 with Android 8.1.0. And 1 more question.. The play store listing of the app states that  I can enter beta programme for beta updates.. So will I get the same builds which are posted here? Or is that something different? 

Play Store beta releases will probably not be issued while the version is so feature-incomplete, please download new beta updates manually from here in the meantime.

6 hours ago, maxmp said:

Changelog
• updated Hi-Res (Exp) Output for Android 7.0 (but it doesn't work for Android 8)

Andre

19 minutes ago, ChaundB said:

Wow...the app look and feel is great. The audio quality is supreme !!!! My goshhhh !!! Love it. How do you do it, the OpenSL ES HD Output is just wow. Never heard any player play this loud and neat on my device via bluetooth on my OnePlus 5T.

Bugs so far :

Previous song ticker not visible in lock screen. 

Cant sort files and folders in particular sort orders (missing when pressed )

I highly commend you max for keeping your word this time and I will if needs be spend more money on this app. Sweeet.

I uninstalled previous version completely and installed the latest beta..recognised my purchased as verified and it worked with no hickups.

Thanks and Regards...look forward to final release.

Screenshot_20180430-061939.jpg

Screenshot_20180430-062124.jpg

Screenshot_20180430-133859.png

Screenshot_20180430-133905.png

1 hour ago, otama said:
  • The ability to navigate folders. Not only seeing a list of folders and all the files inside, but to be able to see sub-folders.

You would need to use 'Hierarchical' folders view to do that, rather than 'List' mode. Unfortunately the List Options screen which provides that mode (along with sorting options) is not yet implemented in the preview release. I'm sure it'll be back soon though.

Andre

46 minutes ago, vitegroo said:

folders are selected manually, permissions are granted, but when playing music and at the same time, its removal does not happen, the music as played and plays

Screenshot_20180430-130752_Package installer.jpg

Force close app and reopen. 

If doesn't helped. 

Reinstall and before doing so, Restart to your recovery>wipe dalvik&cache.

Archived