• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

645 posts in this topic

On 19.6.2017 at 1:34 PM, AryToNeX said:

Not safe, I guess...

By the way it seems like Max disappeared (or what? It's mid-June!). I hope there'll be new posts from him.

What should he post, next lie of some updates? I have long tried to show understanding but i feel Only ripped. 

On 20.06.2017 at 8:51 AM, crashjant said:

He is on vacation.... On the seas. Lol

giphy.gif

Great to know that v3 beta is coming soon! Thank you Max for the update!

27 minutes ago, eio said:

Great to know that v3 beta is coming soon! Thank you Max for the update!

Did you get some info which we all don't have? Who said the beta is coming soon? 

31 minutes ago, Svid said:

ETA 2030?

Yep, but only in a parallel universe.

I did email Max on Sunday to see if he's any closer to a release and asked him if he could update this thread, but I've heard nothing back as yet.

Andre

25 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I did email Max on Sunday to see if he's any closer to a release and asked him if he could update this thread, but I've heard nothing back as yet.

Andre

Email? Don't you have his Skype, discord or something?

8 minutes ago, Supertiger said:

For what? He answers by email, why used other ways of communication? Other ways of communication are used for emergency question.

1 hour ago, Supertiger said:

Yes I have his Skype, and no I'm not bothering him on that for something as trivial as what really amounts to an ETA update request.

Andre

Im checking this thread almost daily for news of the beta release. Im not sure why..

29 minutes ago, HiFiZ said:

Im checking this thread almost daily for news of the beta release. Im not sure why..

Same here... It would be nice to have an update on the info given by Max...

I never knew that a update of application could be delayed for this long, until I met Poweramp.

There is a saying:

On 2017/5/30 at 10:51 AM, repoflor said:

Do not set a date if you can't make it. Make it, and then set the date 

Seems I've to limit the number of times i visit this forum to see if there's any news of an update to once a day 

19 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Andre

giphy.gif

Been checking this forum for the past 20 days for an update. Finally got bored and got neutron. Not better than Poweramp imo, but something to tweak for now.

594cc11b5def5192171676.gif

My phone is almost broken, but the new version has not come yet

4v3lhhdtx6v7oakrxrbrqpzic.gif

This is f joke. I know if someone say that something will be done till the end of month and then he say he won't make it and need some more time and for normal person that means week, maximum two weeks of "more time", but f sake, another month after a 2 months of previous "more time" is just f pathetic. Seriously. 

On 2017-6-22 at 10:27 AM, andrewilley said:

Yes I have his Skype, and no I'm not bothering him on that for something as trivial as what really amounts to an ETA update request.

Andre

Well said sir!

If I was Max I would be tempted to delay the next update just to spite some of the ungrateful ingrates posting comments on here. Perhaps that's what he's doing! heh  ;--)

I think the Poweramp is dead as a project. In any case, I think it is not normal that the developer can not at least once a month go to his forum and unsubscribe to users about the correctness. He constantly lies, transferring the release dates of BETA to different months again and again. This is an elementary disrespect to us.

It is his project, entirely his decision  on when he releases the beta or when he feels it is ready. You all payed for the full version and it is working fine, the alpha is something special thanks to it's hi res support,  you already got a more or less working one so where is the problem in waiting, is it not working for you? In max's place i would not come to this forum at all because of all the negativity here, even when he posts half of the people here just start trowing insults around, build your own music player if you think it is that easy, until than gtfo.

2 hours ago, Rabangus said:

Well said sir!

If I was Max I would be tempted to delay the next update just to spite some of the ungrateful ingrates posting comments on here. Perhaps that's what he's doing! heh  ;--)

Hey, i had the same idea ..but i would at least leave a post in here to tell the people that i would held it back because of people in here as that would be more fun....^^

14 hours ago, lantian said:

It is his project, entirely his decision  on when he releases the beta or when he feels it is ready. You all payed for the full version and it is working fine, the alpha is something special thanks to it's hi res support,  you already got a more or less working one so where is the problem in waiting, is it not working for you? In max's place i would not come to this forum at all because of all the negativity here, even when he posts half of the people here just start trowing insults around, build your own music player if you think it is that easy, until than gtfo.

I hate it when i see silly comments like this, the same person posting this would be the first to knock phone manufacturers for delaying updates but would defend a developer who has an easier task.