Show on lockscreen only for specific Bluetooth device?

Go to solution Solved by maxmp,

When using Poweramp in my Car (which does not support AndroidAuto, which is why I‘m using Bluetooth), it is very helpful to have Poweramp as the Lockscreen application, but I would prefer if this was only the case when I‘m driving in my Car (or am connected to it via bluetooth) because it adds an additional step to unlocking my phone which I don‘t like for regular usage. 

Is there a way to only apply this setting for specific bluetooth devices such as EQ profiles are?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• 2 months later...

@military vehicles He's probably saying that it just needs you to ask at least three or four more times before the update that is being deliberately held back just to annoy you will be released.

Development takes as long as it takes, you can't put a fixed schedule on it with only one developer. When the current work is completed and tested then there will be a new release. Max fairly recently suggested that he's aiming for roughly two new builds a year at the moment rather than lots of minor releases, but that's just a general idea. As far as I know the next release won't add very much by way of new functionality, but it will firm up the code needed for future Feature Packs to work. 

Andre

34 minutes ago, military vehicles said:

@andrewilley @MotleyG@MotleyG it's just that the update version now is broken and you can't expect us to wait all freaking year for such a miniscule update fix

If you are talking about the reported "popping" noise with OneUI 6.1 on certain devices or certain media players, isn't that a Poweramp-Equalizer issue? I'm not sure how a Poweramp update will help with that.

Please could you make sure your comments are added to the correct threads, as I don't think this discussion relates to the Poweramp Music Player Feature Request for configuring Lockscreen content when playing to specific output devices.

Andre

1 hour ago, military vehicles said:

@andrewilley @MotleyG@MotleyG it's just that the update version now is broken and you can't expect us to wait all freaking year for such a miniscule update fix

Why not ask Samsung to make this quick fix then? It is OneUI that broke it after all.