Lock screen feature

John Titor

Currently there is a way to show Poweramp player UI over lockscreen. Would be nice if there was a separate lockscreen UI, not the Poweramp player UI. TBF, this is one of the changes I would want to see in Poweramp v4.

For example, 

Musicolet lockscreen:

1018737483_Musicoletlockscreen.thumb.png.376bd4836f3986985e3bdeb9f6a99927.png

And jetAudio lockscreen

777464594_jetAudiolockscreen.thumb.png.35fef31435f416b251519a94cb91872c.png

There are two options, either display the whole Poweramp UI with all features (a few, such as deleting files etc, won't be available until you fully unlock the device), or use the simpler Android lockscreen controls that give you access to playback controls via your regular lockscreen (the look will vary depending on your Android version).

image.png

Andre

@andrewilley Oh that doesn't look like it is available on my device (using android 8.1). I only have this notification control and album art on my lockscreen. I would like it to be available on lower android versions too. And would it be possible to have more options? Like upvote a song/shuffle, some basic features such as fast/back forward and lyrics.

This is how my lockscreen looks.

Screenshot_20201126-193240.png

We are all entitled to our opinions, but some request can be done away with. 

We have the option to play whatever songs we have in our phone, even when the phone is locked, apart from changing settings and deleting or adding songs to play list, which I think is for the benefit of the owner phone, if there is anything you want to change, why not unlock the phone. Will you rather have your files deleted accidentally on the lock screen? 

Archived