Poweramp Builds 842-853

maxmp

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

Thanks Max for this wonderful update, but I'm not sure how to use network stream the Add Url option works in playlist category but nothing happens if I try to add it in other categories. Even after adding it to playlist category the playback is not working

I still can't figure it out how to use network stream if I copy a link & paste in add URL option in my KM Player pro it starts playing but not the case with Poweramp is it limited to some specific website or I'm doing wrong or this is a different feature 🤔

Streams are available only via Playlists (including various "smart" playlists like Recently added) and Queue (+ they are searchable). Other categories (such as albums - there is no stream album, or folder, or artist - stream can have no metadata at all) - don't show streams.

Currently you either upload/download m3u(8) file to any Poweramp recognized folder (playlist appears in Playlists category after auto or manual rescan), or you can add URL manually to any playlist (appears as last item in the given playlist).

2 hours ago, ScarletNeko said:

Just noticed something with the album art, after this update for some reason all my files that had embedded cue sheet, although it shows album art on the now playing and on the music list, on the folders list they don't show any picture. I've seen it earlier but thought I would just need to select some pictures again but apparently nothing I try to do solve it.

Thanks for the report. I've reproduced and fixed issue with covers from folders not propagated to headers. As for time error for some tracks - I need those tracks to test - so if it's possible please share them for the testing.

7 hours ago, mhosem said:

I changed the icon and now I have two Poweramps! 🕺

Thanks for the hard work, please check out this problem.

Xperia Z5, android 7.1.1

It really depends on launcher (and I guess there may be non-compilant ones), but usually icons are refreshed like in 15-30 seconds after change.

What about me? now i can't open the settings anymore in Poweramp. I've tried uninstalling, restart my phone, and reinstalling the app, but no luck.

I've sent you an email contains error log (2 times). hope you can fix it

17 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Experiencing the same on Asus Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL). Sent email to Max when the app crashed.

The same on the LG G6 with Android 9, recent update.

Also the icon pack I have (LineX) does not recognize the new Poweramp icon and instead of using the icon within the icon pack it uses the app icon.

11 hours ago, M Akmal said:

What about me? now i can't open the settings anymore in Poweramp. I've tried uninstalling, restart my phone, and reinstalling the app, but no luck.

I've sent you an email contains error log (2 times). hope you can fix it

Thanks for the log. Your rom is missing essential Android parts. To workaround this exactly the same device with the same ROM should be on hands, as this is not reproducible on any other device/ROM combination I have.

thanks for adding an alternative font and the various other icon options.

I'm facing an issue with the search button and the library button. upon clicking the search button, only my keyboard opens up but I'm not directed to the actual search page (attached a screenshot for reference). and for the library button, it just won't respond at all. can't get it to work until I force close and restart the app a few times.

I hope you get a chance to look into this.

cheers! :)

edit: I'm using OnePlus 5 with the open beta 35

Screenshot_20190930-204004__01.jpg

I am having an issue where I can't load the library or skip songs from the main window. Album art does not load as well. I believe this started in build 840-841, but is also present on build 842.

I can skip songs through the drop-down/notification window.

I am using a Pixel 3 with Android 10.

The attached screenshot shows the library icon being active but not loading.

Screenshot_20190930-083235.thumb.png.b50104cdc358b5edfbefc2c7c565bc02.png

On 9/29/2019 at 4:25 PM, Prosenjit said:

I'm not sure how to use network stream the Add Url option works in playlist category but nothing happens if I try to add it in other categories. 

You can currently only store streaming URLs in playlist files, either by creating the file manually or adding the URL to a Playlist.

For example, here's a playlist file (.pls format) that I set up for the main UK BBC Radio stations. You could add the same URLs to an M3U playlist or an internal playlist though.

[playlist]
NumberOfEntries=6
File1=http://bbcmedia.ic.llnwd.net/stream/bbcmedia_radio1_mf_p?s=1569878499&e=1569892899&h=7f766ba5684c554e92463424aeff6911
Title1=BBC Radio 1
Length1=-1
File2=http://bbcmedia.ic.llnwd.net/stream/bbcmedia_radio2_mf_p?s=1569791360&e=1569805760&h=c25e7b8fee282efa2494132b72861aef
Title1=BBC Radio 2
Length1=-1
File3=http://bbcmedia.ic.llnwd.net/stream/bbcmedia_radio3_mf_p?s=1569878285&e=1569892685&h=03edd4813e36b72af9fb05b1aca6aa55
Title1=BBC Radio 3
Length1=-1
File4=http://bbcmedia.ic.llnwd.net/stream/bbcmedia_radio4fm_mf_p?s=1569878045&e=1569892445&h=c6707d02d872ed675830c1bd805aec39
Title1=BBC Radio 4
Length1=-1
File5=http://bbcmedia.ic.llnwd.net/stream/bbcmedia_radio4extra_mf_p?s=1569878302&e=1569892702&h=601a8f6966ea8aee40ec188a92f8c19e
Title1=BBC Radio 4 Extra
Length1=-1
File6=http://bbcmedia.ic.llnwd.net/stream/bbcmedia_6music_mf_p?s=1569878308&e=1569892708&h=bb202392e2305127f2ac6b25ae3c9d5d
Title1=BBC Radio 6 Music
Length1=-1

The individual station titles will appear in Recently Added, Recently Played, etc - but obviously not Albums, Folders, etc as they are not albums or folders.

Andre

12 hours ago, maxmp said:

Thanks for the log. Your rom is missing essential Android parts. To workaround this exactly the same device with the same ROM should be on hands, as this is not reproducible on any other device/ROM combination I have.

I thought it was identical as other Oppo phones with Mediatek chipset and Android 9 running stock Color OS 6. I'm not sure, but I hope you can get it and will fix that soon. Thanks!

On 9/30/2019 at 7:10 PM, espa said:

Is there a way of changing it back?,

I keep scrolling up and down because how I'm gonna know when was the last time I used a playlist.

PS. I have like 100+ playlist.

Agree with espa, could you please put it back to name order as it is impossible for me to playlist any new tracks because my 80+ playlists are all over the place so are difficult to find

On 9/29/2019 at 8:21 PM, LPW00 said:

The Chromecast button can't be disabled anymore. I don't use Chromecast and it's on top of the album art. Please fix this.

Does this happen in the default skins, or only in some third-party ones? I can't duplicate it in the supplied skins, but I can in a third-party one that I use.

Andre

30 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Does this happen in the default skins, or only in some third-party ones? I can't duplicate it in the supplied skins, but I can in a third-party one that I use.

Andre

Only third party. Please don't tell me I've got to report it to the theme's dev. I feel like I reported and requested so many small annoying details already, I'm pretty sure he'd fly over to my house and kill me.

5 hours ago, Bigrich66 said:

Agree with espa, could you please put it back to name order as it is impossible for me to playlist any new tracks because my 80+ playlists are all over the place so are difficult to find

Sure, adding sort option to that dialog, so it can be user-switchable between few sort modes. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, LPW00 said:

Only third party. Please don't tell me I've got to report it to the theme's dev. I feel like I reported and requested so many small annoying details already, I'm pretty sure he'd fly over to my house and kill me.

This is "allow skin makers to customize it" vs "allow Poweramp to force styling for it". For the next 843 build, Poweramp will always override Chromecast button style (it will be hidden in 3rd party skins as well).

Archived