Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

Hello Poweramp Team ? 

I am again very happy ? with this new update. Black skin is awesome. Every layouts are rendering as expected. Now it's fully functional and ready for daily use. And we are most happy with new lockscreen idea ?. It is awesome now we can watch visualization quickly without going to main app. But the problem is we have to also unlock system lockscreen every time. Please make it skip directly because  I am not using any security on lockscreen. 

And again thank you very much for your all hard efforts.    

Screenshot_20180810-125221.png

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wellllll it's finally out and I'm loving every bit of it!!!! Congratulations max this is legit one of the prettiest apps I've ever seen (those animations are ♥️)

Although since I'm new to Poweramp I was wondering if anybody can help me, in any regular music app if I play a playlist I can navigate to a queue where I can see the upcoming songs (handy in shuffle or just play the song I want), over here when I play a playlist my queue remains empty. Am I missing something?

Czy mógłbym poprosić o rozszerzenie, nowej wersji aplikacji, do wersji Androida KK 4.4.4. - niestety, z różnych powodów, nie mogę zaktualizować Androida do wyższej wersji.

Pozdrawiam

Janio

Please, bring back the counter "current track number / all played tracks number" as extra window (bleu text in red area at the screenshot). This is very useful to see "next track" and "track counter".

Also the track picture is too big, and there is no setting to fit her. The resolution is 1500x1500 - 1:1.

_20180810_102139.JPG

11 minutes ago, djdarko said:

Update is pretty cool so far, getting use to the changes.

One noticeable bug so far:

"List Options" are reset after the program is closed. Also, please add separate list options for "Albums" and "Artist Albums".

Yes, it gets reset and by default in alphabetical order. List by track # should be the default. Anyhow, the problem is it doesn't get saved when you exit the app.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Thank you again, Max!

Screenshot_20180810-161308_1.jpg

54 minutes ago, djdarko said:

Do you mean the Seekbar? Go to Settings > Look and Feel > Skin --- then set it to "Static Seekbar"

I mean button play and other are BIG i can press seekbar (wavefrom) only on far right or far left side.

In skin it already ON.

I don't happy with this new test version, the app sounds great no change ever made in the sound but I have some questions.

1. Where's the option for hide the notifications bar.

2. The "text in black box" don't look great in album art and in the main screen, also the text is too big, can you put a "text with shadows" or simply put the text below the album art.

3. I don't see the "like" icon in tracks (in the previous version the 5 star shows in songs tracks)

4. The list view is too big even in small option, find a song takes a long time with this view.

4. The "menu bar" and the "visualization menu" don't look great, can you put this menus in a 3 dots icon in somewhere in the screen. (Is very annoying see this menus in the main screen)

_20180810_032011.thumb.JPG.f3d0ffb8ec1416100bbf6a56ba90d55c.JPG

5. The "rounded" album art looks great in the main screen but looks awful in the album view and in the songs tracks.

6. The change album swipe up or down in the main screen don't work anymore? This function works great with the "Pro buttons" in off.

7. Sorry for my poor and bad English.

6 minutes ago, Sen Pro said:

2. The "text in black box" don't look great in album art and in the main screen, also the text is too big, can you put a "text with shadows" or simply put the text below the album art.

Yeah... That looks bad.

On the plus side, for some reason, clicking the album art now takes me to folders hierarchy all of a sudden...

Thanks for the update. Just a couple of things. I've had a couple of crashes this morning when viewing the library. Logs have been sent. I was in the Album view changing the sort order.

Would it be possible to add Album Artist to the sort order options in the Album list. Mainly due to compilations. Also the recently added list. This is set to songs. Would it be possible to set to albums. I must be one of the few people left who still listens to Music by albums ?

35 minutes ago, djdarko said:

Update is pretty cool so far, getting use to the changes.

One noticeable bug so far:

"List Options" are reset after the program is closed. Also, please add separate list options for "Albums" and "Artist Albums".

Yes i agree! This is extremely frustrating. Luckily i can lock apps from being cleared from "recents". List options >sort by>date modified is the entire reason i use this app.

Archived