Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. JohnnySapphire

Poweramp Build 828

Just tried this and still the same problem with an internal playlist. Copied all playlist entries from .M3U playlist to new internal playlist Deleted one of those song files from the phone itself. Did rescan, and the resolve at the playlist library and folder library an ind. playlist and "missing entry" still remains.
  3. RajDaBest12

Poco F1: HD audio no longer working

@maxmp Im also having the same issue as @FewPhone Im using the latest v3 build. It says selected: 192 kHz, but using 48kHz. Can this issue be solved? Im using miui 10.3.4 stable global rom.
  4. Today
  5. fabien44

Volume reduces automatically!?

Hello same behaviour with v3, volume drops automatically by 15%. I own a Intel Airmont 8-core SC9853i cpu on a head auto unit.
  6. blaubär

Limiter vs. Preamp

Currently the limiter only limits if and when the final output to the DAC exceeds the maximum allowed value. It generally doesn't prevent distortion arising from preamp and equalizer. See the discussions here : I propose to change this : The limiter should take action when the output of the DSP exceeds the maximum value, thereby effectively preventing distortions, and that then wouldn't depend on the volume level.
  7. flyingdutchman

A way to increase font/buttons size?

Have a look at my skin yaps, it contains another skin called bigyaps which was requested by another Poweramp user, especially for use in the car
  8. Mrmahdi

Help Skin Coeur de Pirate

@nolan75Your theme is very beautiful, I hope your theme will be published sooner
  9. DeadPixelz01

Low quality album art and artist pictures

I seemed to have fixed it, yay! 😃 My issue with my phone's screen resolution, normally I use the Note8's highest resolution (WQHD+) but I must have accidentally changed it to the basic HD resolution a few days ago to save battery. Still, pretty weird how I only really noticed it/stood out with Poweramp. Thanks for the trouble shooting tips though, I'll make sure to mark this post as solved 😃
  10. No i don't want to use my smartphone as the core of the system. Just a good skin with big text/button would be enough
  11. I would purchase!!! Love all your skins great work!
  12. When Hi-res output fails, it switches to the default output and needs to be toggled again through the settings. If possible I would like a quick button to toggle it back on, or even better a setting to always toggle back the output when it fails. Thanks!
  13. andrewilley

A way to increase font/buttons size?

OK, sorry, when you said Android Auto, I misunderstood. Can your head unit run the Android Auto app though? It's available from the Play Store and ought to do what you want. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.projection.gearhead Andre
  14. nolan75

Help Skin Coeur de Pirate

New wave mod 🤤
  15. It's not android auto, it a head unit for auto based on Android 8.1 with apps installed from Google Play.
  16. andrewilley

Might be worth reading: But otherwise, it's one for @maxmp to comment on then I think. Andre
  17. DeadPixelz01

Nope, still no luck =( I've cleared the cache in that folder, clear the cache within the Poweramp menu, and cleared the cache within my phone's settings menu. I've noticed that some times it fixes itself, however on reopening the app, the same album's art is low quality again.
  18. andrewilley

Try clearing the album art cache (or even delete the artwork cache folder in /Android/Data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/ ) and see if that helps. The high-res option in Settings is only for downloaded art, so should not affect embedded images. Andre
  19. New updates Aurora 1.6 ★ Added new Blur Layouts : Default, Alternative (Left Title), Alternative (Centered Title) • Default and Alternative layouts has been improved • Skin Info UI redesigned • Small bug fixes Note : For Blur layouts, to avoid buttons or text not visible/readable, you have to change the Background Setting (Poweramp > Settings > Background). Recommended: Background Intensity set to 80% Luminous 1.6 ★ Added new Blur Layouts : Default, Alternative (Left Title), Alternative (Centered Title) • Added White Color Wave Seekbar Style, suitable for Blur Layouts • Default and Alternative layouts has been improved • Skin Info UI redesigned • Small bug fixes Note : For Blur layouts, to avoid buttons or text not visible/readable, you have to change the Background Setting (Poweramp > Settings > Background). Recommended: Background Intensity set to 80% or 90% Luminous Black 1.6 ★ Added new Blur Layouts : Default, Alternative (Left Title), Alternative (Centered Title) • Default and Alternative layouts has been improved • Skin Info UI redesigned • Small bug fixes Note : For Blur layouts, to avoid buttons or text not visible/readable, you have to change the Background Setting (Poweramp > Settings > Background). Recommended: Background Intensity set to 80%
  20. DeadPixelz01

This is happening to all files and in every menu (all album art files, and all artist files). For that particular album, the embedded artwork was 700x700.
  21. andrewilley

Is this all files, or just specific ones? And what resolution is the embedded image in the file? Andre
  22. clever_man

Poweramp for Asus Zenfone 2 (x86 Device)

@professionalslayer, it is impossible because current x86 version code largest v3 version code. Say "hello" to Intel =/
  23. Hey @maxmp, I had reviewed Poweramp on the Playstore, that it does not work on my device. You replied (in screenshot). Later to my edit you asked me to install it from the website. My question is whether you can please update in your Play Store listing for x86 devices too? It still shows version 2.0 as latest(Screenshot) If i install from here, how will i get updates? Will i have to come here often to fetch updates? Please do something on the play store level to make it possible for me to update easily. I've been a Paid customer since a long long time and have gotten all my family members on your app. Please do something. And, Thanks for Building Poweramp.
  24. Poweramp version: v3-build-828-play (Full Version) Device name/model: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) Android version: 9 I've noticed as of recent that all my album art is being displayed in Poweramp at a lower quality than what they actually are. At first I thought this was an issue with the album art files, but after checking them in both Google Play Music and Samsung's default gallery app the images seem fine. I've tried clearing the cache, reinstalling, trying different Poweramp skins, embedding the artwork, but nothing seems to fix it. Here are a few screenshots depicting the low quality art from Poweramp, and the original quality (Google Play Music, Gallery):
  25. I guess this feature is not available in any app on android and this would be amazing. What i am asking is that there should be profiles when two different people listen on ur phone or sometimes i keep my regular songs list different and sometimes i test songs and i have to select n find songs where i started for both scenarios so this way we can keep profiles and select when we want and it loads that profile data rather than need to find and select songs,create playlists etc
  1. Load more activity