Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. andrewilley

Chromecast casting not working

Not yet as far as I know. I haven't checked 824 yet, but I don't expect it to be different as correcting this bug was not on the release list. [Edit] I just checked, and Chromecast output unfortunately still drops out after approx 20-30 seconds of playback on my Onkyo amp. The amp uses Chromecast/Chrome version 62 (which according to Onkyo they have no plans to update) but according to Max PA is currently enabled for version 63+, so I wonder if you have the same problem? To check, while PA is connected to the Chromecast output device, long-press on the metadata line near the bottom of the PA player screen and check what version numbers are listed in the Chromecast section. Andre
  3. Today
  4. Joel Alves

Edit tags

Adds the option to edit all the selected songs at the same time, which would be more practical when the person is editing an entire album. Nor would you need to use a tag editor every time you need it.
  5. Luigi

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Awesome skin! The developer is really friendly and fast at replying if you face any issue.
  6. w3wilkes

Folders - List by Date Added

V824 - Android Pie - Moto x4 @maxmp In the Library -> Folders view I have specified "By date added" - Reverse check box. The list is in folder name colating sequence rather than date the folder was added sequence. The reverse checkbox does work to reverse the sequence by folder name, but I've specified for folders to be listed by Date added which doesn't work. 🐰 Happy Easter
  7. w3wilkes

Lists - A-Z - Albums

V824 - Android Pie - Moto x4 @maxmp I have Lists set to A-Z scroll. In Albums view I have set to list by Artist. It has a scroll bar instead of A-Z on right side of screen. I have artists like "38 Special", "4 Non Blondes", etc. Do I not get A-Z because these are numeric? The "Album Artist" list A-Z works fine with these same Artists in the "Album Artist" tag. And Happy Easter
  8. Mr. Make Believe

Save list view options per screen

I get what you're saying and perhaps the way the majority uses folder hierarchy isn't as predictable as I think it is. Being able to set the view per folder would solve this but will probably make the database big and slow. I'm with you that the point of folder view is that you can organise things the way you want. Just saying it would be nice if there is a way to organise how you view the folders the way you want as well. Having the ability to save the view settings per level would be helpful to some, but maybe there isn't an ideal way to fix this.
  9. Hi, Happy Easter Everyone! I've noticed that Poweramp pauses for a brief moment when screen is locked in wired handsfree mode. It doesn't do this when in Bluetooth. I turned off screenlock sounds and yet same issue. What do you suppose is the issue. I don't remember this happening before. Perhaps something has changed in the new update? I'm using Android 6.1 on Honor 8 with latest Poweramp version.
  10. Stonedowner

Chromecast casting not working

Did this ever get resolved? Having the same problem casting to a Sony SRS ZR7. Casting stops after 20s. Doesn't mater if it's playing music or not. Peter
  11. DJ Kavas

Poweramp Build 824

Thanks Max special thank for this option "Change Tracks By Long Volume Keys Press"👇 adb shell pm grant com.maxmpz.audioplayer android.permission.SET_VOLUME_KEY_LONG_PRESS_LISTENER
  12. andrewilley

The problem is that the whole point of folders is so you can organise things just the way you want, in any structure you want. Unless List Options could be set for every separate folder, rather than per subdirectory level, I can't see how it could cope with a completely varied directory structure. e.g. just in my songs folders (never mind my folders for TV, Films, Shows, Radio, Podcasts, Theme Parks, etc) I have some artists where I only have one album so the songs are just one layer deep, others with several albums so there are two layers, and others with dozens of albums which also have separate Studio, Live, Demos folders before getting down to the albums level, so three layers down. Andre
  13. FrankLucas

Compatibility with multiple types device

Yes, the keys do not work or very badly
  14. Mr. Make Believe

My knowledge of programming is close to zero, but good to know it's not possible at this moment and it's not just me being stupid 🙂 Perhaps @maxmp is able to add this feature for viewing up to a logical/mainstream way of organising a music library. Poweramp is probably aware of how deep it is in a folder structure so it should be able to program it in a way that at certain levels the user is able to set the preferred listview. Up to 5 levels deep is probably enough for the majority of users.
  15. Mr. Make Believe

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Awesome, thnx! The skin is great as it is. After the release I suggested a few tweaks that would fit my taste... If I may be so rude...
  16. fender62

i installed powermap on my android tv box, screen fits perfectly on my 50inch 4k, my only problem is the boxes remote control arrow up and down keys do not work, i cannot scroll down to albums and select with down arrow key.. i wonder if this will get fixed, so now im using mediamonkey or blackplayer ex apps, they both work with my remote control. Poweramp version 2.0.10 worked with my remote control.
  17. MotleyG

Poweramp Build 823

That helps, but normally when scrolling with this disabled, it reappears when the list is dragged back up a bit and stays. With the Yaps skin enabled, it only briefly reappears then disappears again. It doesn’t happen with other skins so far, I guess the skin developer will have to check.
  18. FrankLucas

Most popular apps do a good job of adjusting to the size of the screen and different devices. I think that for Poweramp and its super talented developers it is largely achievable. In my opinion, they have not looked at it for the moment. It would be a shame to be limited to only one type of device.
  19. andrewilley

The Play Store is a different issue, that has per-device and per-version settings and restrictions. PA is not highly optimised for anything other than its main target market, phone-style devices. Even landscape views and tablets sometimes don't look that great, a lot more could be done with dual-panel views etc. Andre
  20. andrewilley

No, you wouldn't be able to set different views for different Hierarchy Folder drill-down levels, as there could be one or ten levels on subfolder so how would PA know what to apply to each? You can set a different view/sort when you get to the bottom files level though. Andre
  21. FrankLucas

It's strange because I have no problem with compatibility with other applications. On Android TV, the app is not available on the Store, but it is possible to install the apk file. but the app does not fit well with a large screen as well as a remote control.
  22. andrewilley

As far as I know, PA should work on any regular Android-powered device. Intel chipsets may cause issues though. I've not heard of people running it on a Chromebook though, so I'd have my doubts about that. Andre
  23. FrankLucas

OnePlus 6 : Android 9 Asus Chromebook : Android 7.1 Xiaomi Mi Box 3S : Android 8.1
  24. Sullivan

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Can't wait to see your new "monster skin" 😊
  25. gcantoni

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Thanks Andre! Edited! Happy Easter!
  26. gcantoni

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Yes, we are updating it. In the last week we pushed something like 10 updates with new features and fixes. We are also developing a new monster skin, will be amazing
  27. Malagant

Poweramp Build 824

Thanx for the update, Max. .
  1. Load more activity