Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. When using headphones the chromecast volume icon appears instead of the phone saying media....
  3. andrewilley

Yaps - Yet Another (free) Poweramp Skin

Better to use the EQ settings for what they are intended - i.e. finely shaping the frequency response of the system to provide better audio reproduction - and just turn up the final output gain (i.e. the device's volume control) to 11. Andre
  4. andrewilley

Resuming long track

Are you saying that PA is not remembering the position of the currently playing track when you stop/exit and later restart the app? Or that it is not saving the position for long tracks if you play some other PA music in the meantime and then return to the long mix later? Andre
  5. andrewilley

Remember playback positions in tracks

Yes, this will most likely be caused by the USB device not being initialised before PA starts scanning the folders for any new music (or before it tries to load any saved track). Thus PA thinks this is a 'new' scanned item, not the same file as before. You could try turning all the auto-scanning features off and see if that helps. Andre
  6. andrewilley

Poweramp Build 828

Try Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks > Force Speaker Off (used or High-Res output modes). Andre
  7. Today
  8. I synchronize playlists between my phone and laptop and I used relative paths when creating these playlists, but every time I edit them in Poweramp the relative paths are changed to absolute path and they don't work anymore on my laptop. Please preserve the format found when importing the playlist.
  9. GuruDubs

Player dim and top bar lock

Figured it out. I realized it was part of the visualizer. I never use visualizations so it occur to me at first. The design seems more intune with a lock setting.
  10. KS1VA

UI library association bug

v3-828 ZTE Axon 7 A2017 Android 9 Rom - BootleggersROM-Pie4.4.1
  11. How do you prevent the Player from Dimming and remove the top bar where the lock button is located. I know you can long press to change the action of the lock key. It clutters the screen more than it's usefulness.
  12. artem_zhigarev1

Poweramp Build 828

After off headset play go over in speakerphone, but not always.
  13. erik83

The closest I've found is this thread https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/15623-pa-does-not-remember-the-position-of-the-track-when-turn-it-off/?tab=comments#comment-64657 while a very similar situation (my car's head unit is android based, I just called it a tablet for convenience), this user had no track position remembered at all. Mine is not remembered only when using USB storage. I'm eager to learn where the last position data is stored if anyone knows. I have a feeling that perhaps there's a relationship between the USB interface initializing late and Poweramp trying to read data that isn't available yet.
  14. Nightshade Ghostaltar

Only album I really get noticeable distortion is on one particular Metallica album, (Justice) but all others are ok for me, Subconsciously I'm probably trying to disprove the maxim "If it's too loud, you're too old" ! hitting 50 here and I'm good!
  15. blaubär

Yes, we've had that in the past. It seems that on your device it looks for Poweramp as if the storage had been removed and a new storage added. Search these forums, perhaps there had been a workaround.
  16. blaubär

Resuming long track

Settings > Library > Store/Restore....
  17. ultrarunner2019

Resuming long track

This is for Poweramp V3 Pro (paid version) I have some really long tracks - many songs in a 'DJ' style mix which I like to play through. Problem is that, if I shut down my phone, the play always resumes from the beginning, not the position that was playing when I shut down. I have ticked 'Keep Service', which seems to work when I close Poweramp but do not shut the phone down. Any work-around for this? Thanks Ultrarunner
  18. flyingdutchman

It is fixed in the next release. It now behaves as default Poweramp
  19. Cshep

Chromecast Audio Stuttering/lagging

Just a quick update from my end. I've tried using VLC and it streams perfectly. So there must be something either with the settings in Poweramp or with the chromecast integration that's causing the stuttering. I'm willing to do some testing and send logs as I'd like to just use Poweramp for everything
  20. erik83

I have a tablet with a USB Mass storage device attached to it containing the music files. In this scenario it does not remember track position. As soon as I move the files to internal memory of the device the track positions _are_ remembered. I'm not sure if I should post this in the feature request section or if it should be a bug report. I found this post and thought it might be a suitable place to comment. If I should open a new topic or move it elsewhere, please let me know. ps: fwiw I'm on build 826
  21. Yes, that would come useful. On rare occasions this already happens, most people then regard this as a bug rather than a feature : On my Samsung S7 with Android 8 this has happended once or twice, but only temporary, and I couldn't reproduce it afterwards. So I guess it might be possible fro the Poweramp app to do this on purpose.
  22. ente59

Shuffle not working in Queue mode

THX .... it works fine. I've searched the options but this one I haven't found! Kind regards Heiko
  23. andrewilley

Shuffle not working in Queue mode

Queue should not be shuffled by default - you add tracks to it, for those queued items to be played in order. However there is an option in Settings > Library > Queue which if turned off will override this and allow the Queue to be shuffled. Andre
  24. Build 828 Hello, In using Queue I cannot use Shuffle! I do not know why? In normal non queued mode shuffle works as expected! I tried all different shuffle modes - for all modes the same. A songs will be played in the order they are added. Any hints? Kind regards Heiko Elger
  25. Thanks for your reply, it works well. Although it's still a little loud, it would still be nice to have that feature.
  26. pauldamo

Well it doesn't matter if it isn't fixed,I have other options and can use another skin that has a consistant look.
  27. As a further workaround, you could uniformly reduce all equalizer sliders from 31 to 16K as far as possible. This might slightly alter the sound though, because the eq filter curves won't necessarily add up to a really uniform decrease. But try it, perhaps it's good enough for background music.
  1. Load more activity