• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Beta-test Build 790 Now Released   04/29/2018

Poweramp v3 BETA TEST preview build 790, including brand new user interface, has now been released - 30 April 2018. This is not quite feature-complete yet, so only install if you are happy to test with a slightly reduced set of options.  Missing features should be completed during May. Please report any issues in the testing forum thread, and remember to backup your previous build before testing.  
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

2,697 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Icarus said:

i recommend STAYING dedicated to Poweramp and and NOT letting another suggest another player  

+1 I agree on this one. Why go to another, just to end up back to this one? I have been there and done that, and it just wastes time and money to keep doing it.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:28 PM, clever_man said:

@Mohax, this isn't a thread for posting your's homework for a simple math course.

@clever_man, you must know something (you're from Russia).  Is the closed-beta delayed again? Because I don't believe it will come this month, only 3 more days of April. 

Why does Max love keeping us in the dark so much

Crying_cat.jpg.297c106d3681ee0b141d59108e2eea48.jpg

1 minute ago, Filip777 said:

Why does the dev love keeping us in the dark so much

Because he can.

8 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

Because he can.

I know that he can, that doesn't make it okay. This thread has no use then, update once a year and then silence is very unprofessional.

21 minutes ago, Filip777 said:

This thread has no use then, update once a year and then silence is very unprofessional.

Didn't I read this post before?

BlackPlayer EX is awesome if you have a flagship phone like Samsung S7 Edge or better. I just installed it again, and the SoundAlive settings that I have sound awesome. It even has a little more bass the way I have it set but the main problem I have is I have to use Adapt setting to get it as loud as Poweramp, and is turned up to about 65% on volume, where on Poweramp I have it at 47% with DVC enabled on Poweramp. I bought BlackPlayer EX before Poweramp. If Max does not hurry up, I might just listen to BlackPlayer until he does. Not trying be one of the impatient ones on this forum but 3 days left and nothing. Another problem with BlackPlayer, and I think I am going to uninstall. Just noticed or remember from before that battery drains faster than Poweramp. I just keep ending up back to Poweramp.

35 minutes ago, Random.Potato said:

Please stop drinking! Do your homework! Please!

Stop posting stupid posts! Please!

6 hours ago, Filip777 said:

you must know something (you're from Russia).  Is the closed-beta delayed again?

7 hours ago, Filip777 said:

@clever_man, you must know something (you're from Russia). 

clever_man did post a week or so ago saying that Max had assured him that the beta will definitely come out before the end of April - although initially only with a default light skin, the dark skin will follow in May. I've had no replies to several emails I sent to Max from earlier in the month asking much the same question though ; I guess it's easier to get into a conversation if you live in the same city, whereas I'm half a continent away.

Andre

i'm still waiting for this update 

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

clever_man did post a week or so ago saying that Max had assured him that the beta will definitely come out before the end of April - although initially only with a default light skin, the dark skin will follow in May. I've had no replies to several emails I sent to Max from earlier in the month asking much the same question though ; I guess it's easier to get into a conversation if you live in the same city, whereas I'm half a continent away.

Andre

Damn it, I don't think any update is coming now a days i use Spotify (interface is better than the new v3 imo and there's not that big sounds difference) and it's good! Not gonna check here again Max being a a-hole doesn't even reply to awesome moderator 

Just would recompile something at the worst. According to the new rules Google, everything that does not have support current APIs, will be cut from the GP.

@andrewilley sir and @clever_man sir,  if you guys have access to Poweramp google play page,

please add a note in description  "This app is not fully Supported on Oreo based ROM, you may face bug", if you guys don't have access, please ask max to add this note in description...

because lots of people purchasing now on Oreo based device and abusing PA...

Thanks..

14 minutes ago, dibyendumaji said:

@andrewilley sir and @clever_man sir,  if you guys have access to Poweramp google play page,

please add a note in description  "This app is not fully Supported on Oreo based ROM, you may face bug", if you guys don't have access, please ask max to add this note in description...

because lots of people purchasing now on Oreo based device and abusing PA...

Thanks..

The Version 3.0 beta won't be released into the Play Store channels until after it's tested here. I'm not even sure if Max will release anything through the Play store until the actual version is fully completed, released, and tested though. Only Max will be able to change anything on the playstore page since it's through his own account, Im not sure if version 2.0 still works on Oreo

@dibyendumaji, access have only dev.

Just now Max replied me that he will release beta in last days. Very hope!

2 minutes ago, clever_man said:

Huh? Do you mean next year?

4 minutes ago, clever_man said:

That's awesome! Here's to hoping it all works out

10 minutes ago, Random.Potato said:

Huh? Do you mean next year?

I answered you in a post above. This answer is situable now too.

8 minutes ago, Stevieex23 said:

Here's to hoping it all works out

Max complains that many features not working for now. Not working file operations and some categories.

2 minutes ago, clever_man said:

Max complains that many features not working for now. Not working file operations and some categories.

Well I guess that's the point of the beta, maybe all the help from the tests will help everyone understand where the problems are starting and ending so Max could maybe find solutions faster than he might have before by just searching himself

@Stevieex23, at that moment when not all working public testing isn't help. Dev must finish the intended functional and only after that to test, receive bug reports and fix.