Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Thread cleaned of posts telling us what the date is and other clutter.

The beta will be released here via the forums, NOT in the Google Play beta channel initially (that will only happen after some testing here).

Andre

Coming Soon ?

It's all right, of course, but if tomorrow nothing happens? I see how the interface works in a black player, and I see no problem why Max can not implement this in his product.
It seems to me that on May 1 we will hear another excuse again.

12 minutes ago, PeterFalk said:

I see how the interface works in a black player, and I see no problem why Max can not implement this in his product.

He will. But as you have been told repeatedly, it won't be released until all functionality works (in that demo, you can only see a couple of screens out of dozens in the app that need to work).

Until then, you can either wait patiently here or go elsewhere.

Andre

7 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

He will. But as you have been told repeatedly, it won't be released until all functionality works (in that demo, you can only see a couple of screens out of dozens in the app that need to work).

Until then, you can either wait patiently here or go elsewhere.

Andre

We take this, we connect with the information from Max that some functional does not work and we make the simplest conclusion about April 30

Maybe MAX is banned by U.S government  like ZTE ?

Worst case scenario !

Or he was kidnapped by the CIA and is to be exchanged for SNOWDEN.

Or he's in Syria and tells ASSAD why he should use Poweramp instead of ITUNES.

Or he is now working on completing PUBG. That would explain why it's still a GAME PREVIEW.

Another batch of posts with ETA requests, insulting other users, telling us what time of day it is, offering alternative products, etc. -- gone, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, bye bye.

If you want to let other people know how to tell the time, you could do worse than watching Dave Allen on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QVPUIRGthI

Andre

Archived