• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May/early June. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
heula

Remove played song from the playlist

2 posts in this topic

I'm still using Winamp as a music player on my PC and what I love about Winamp is the option to remove played songs from the playlist and save that state when it's closed.

This way I never hear the same song twice.

I use Poweramp on my S7 for a couple of days now and that option I could not found and miss that already.

Is it possible to add that option to Poweramp?

This way I can switch between playlists and only hear the songs that are not played yet.

Thanks

The queue ignores played items (although you can scroll back through them) but playlists don't auto-modify themselves, although you can do so manually of course. What you really need is a bookmark facility for playlists (and other playback modes) to remember where you go to, which has been a long-requests feature I'm afraid.

Andre