Poweramp
Magadaner

Poweramp Crowdin Translation Project

Guest minefab01

[Moved from Skins dev forum --- Mod]

I will like to help you with Testing , Translation (Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, English (India), Welsh), Designing for Poweramp.

can you give me 2 Licenses for my help and work, a small portion of help from you team.

I will like to help you with Testing , Translation (Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, English (India), Welsh), Designing for Poweramp.

can you give me 2 Licenses for my help and work, a small portion of help from you team.

And I request a Like or Thanks function on the forum so I can like this guy's posts. And tell my friends to do the same. 2licenses4life

As has been said before, your best option is to contact Max directly via Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com rather than post on the community forum.

Guest minefab01

thanks for your guidance timmy.

have a good day.

hi all !

I have now completed the Norwegian translation. so be free to add it to the player. :)

It might need some tweaking, different twists on the translation,  but once i have tested it i will correct the mistakes that pops up :)

Greetz

SpecTrax (Bertil Haugen)

I imagine Max will re-open the translation project once the v3 interface is completed in English, otherwise it'd be a case of chasing a moving target at the moment.

Andre

Hi, 

I would like start translating Poweramp to Finnish language. 

I have been Poweramp user for years and I have also been translating Locus Map Pro app for Android platform in Crowdin. 

Hey Max,

Would you like to translate PA to Bangla (Bengali), World's fifth spoken language.

I will really glad if I can do it for you. 😊