Poweramp builds 867-871

maxmp

@F4in7 for embedded covers it should work as soon as you enable Increase Resolution option. No cache resets are needed as album art is there, in tracks. If you feel some track cover is not high quality as it should be, please share the track for tests, preferable via player: select file / Send / Gmail / gpmaxmpz@gmail.com. Thanks!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to say that you finally supported the REAL MTK Hi-Fi on my crappy cheap phone (Realme C2, and I didn't even know it exists in my phone). I just always used OpenSL Hi-Res back then. Thank you, THANK YOU very much :)

@F4in7 the current 871 build doesn't increase resolution for screens below 1000px wide (as such devices usually don't have enough memory and quality difference is not that high), but here is a custom build for you which will do the increasing when option is enabled: 

42 minutes ago, diguitar said:

I wanted a static volume bar just like players like the native iPhone and the jetaudio player has !!!

PA doesn't do that by default,  but there are some skins around that offer it as an option.

Andre

@maxmp

On 5/11/2020 at 10:13 AM, maxmp said:

@F4in7 the current 871 build doesn't increase resolution for screens below 1000px wide (as such devices usually don't have enough memory and quality difference is not that high), but here is a custom build for you which will do the increasing when option is enabled: 

I can't get the link 😕

10 minutes ago, alternativer0ck said:

The problem returned, again the tracks from the player are not deleted

For Android 5, you need to Grant Access to have write access permission to SD Cards. You will probably find the same issue if you try to use Poweramp to edit tags of audio files on the SD Card too.  

Andre

Why has there been no lyrics synchronization display function? I Don't think it's difficult to do this.Please add the next version of the lyrics synchronization function, then the player is almost perfect!

Suggest clicking on the album cover to show the full screen lyrics, slide down to the playlist! Thank you!

14 hours ago, andrewilley said:

That build is a special custom one for testing specific issues. The regular 871 build is at 

Andre

I have the same issue with the album cover, that's why i wanna try too

Archived