Poweramp

This not necessarily a feature request or a bug report, so I placed it here.

Setup:

• Samsung Galaxy Note9 (fully up to date as of posting this, Android version 9)
  • Sony MDR XB-80BS and other bluetooth headsets
  • Poweramp 3-build-301

I can't deal with music being interrupted by phone calls anymore. It completely ruins workouts, bike trips, trying to sleep while passing out to music etc. So far the best I've been able to do is have the phone on 'Do Not Disturb' and the headset with 'calls' turned off, but that still results in Poweramp pausing for the duration of the call (which is silent, thankfully). I want Poweramp to continue playing even though my phone is ringing silently and pause only if I answer the call. How? 

Under 'Headset/Bluetooth' --> 'Audio Focus' I found 'Pause In Call', but I can't change the behaviour since the option says "Poweramp always pauses for call via Bluetooth". I need Poweramp to completely ignore the phone part of my phone otherwise I'm going to have to look into other music players or buy an MP3 player to use for activities that I don't wish to be disturbed whilst performing... which is ridiculous.

I think this is an Android problem and not a Poweramp problem, I'm simply looking to Poweramp and its hyper-granular settings to provide a workaround. Do Not Disturb is clearly broken: When turned on, all notifications should stop happening irrespective of whether or not the Bluetooth headset is configured for calls, but that's not what's going on. Ideally, I'd like my phone to vibrate on all notifications (including calls) without disrupting music playback, unless I choose to answer a phone call. I'd also like to be able to make phone calls without having to go into Bluetooth settings to turn the Bluetooth phone calls back on for my headset. I don't understand why this is so hard.

I think notifications, rings, etc still occur, they are just silent. You would need to disable the ability for calls to be received at all, I guess putting the phone into Flight Mode would do that.

Andre

I realise that Flight Mode would resolve my issue, but it would create others. I still want to be able to use SMS, WhatsApp, Chrome etc. and I still want to maintain a call log.