So I have a Bluetooth and a wired headset and the common problem for both the headsets is that whenever I pause a music track and try to start it after 5 or 6 seconds it doesn't resume through the headset controls unless I visit the app and start from the on screen controls. This is very annoying when I am outdoors. The important thing to note is that the very same controls work if I resume the song immediately and do not wait for at least 5 to 6 seconds. I have the v3 build 882. My device is Mi A2 with android 10.

• 7 months later...
8 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

It's not an Android setting, it's in Poweramp settings. In theory it shouldn't be needed on latest Android versions, but worth a try.

Andre

Thanks Andre! Noted it...the Poweramp is going well in my current MotoG, but faced such issues in previous phones but never received this suggestion. It's annoying if the Poweramp doesn't Resume after a long pause, through Headset Remote control button. Are there any possibilities that the UI in certain phones might conflict with the settings?, cause it wasn't an issue in the earlier Android versions, in fact there wasn't a need for me to even modify these settings.