Poweramp not activating GOOGLE PLAY RESPONSE - NOT_LICENSED

trjtrkuyti7t

Hey so I recently switched from a nougat AOSP ROM to a Pie ROM and I cannot for the life of me get Poweramp to activate. It keeps failing the license check. I've tried installing and uninstalling the apps in various orders from the play store. BOther Beta and Stable versions. I've tried the apk from apkmirror as well as this site but to no avail. It simply refuses to activate. What should I do?

PS I originally bought license from playstore. Current app version is v3 build 803.

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

If fully uninstalling and re-installing both the app and unlocker did not help, you may need to contact Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com for help.

Andre

I contacted him but all I got was a canned response with the support article which the app gives when I've already stated that those tips are not working. Frankly it feels a little insulting.

As for Google errors, we can’t really help much but point to possible Play errors and solutions (as license is checked by google Play app and we don’t have any control over it). That canned reaponse actually covers 99% of cases.

Usually it’s Play app being updated, not logged in user, wrong user, etc.

In your case, NOT_LICENSED means exactly that - google thinks you have no Poweramp license purchase.

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

As for Google errors, we can’t really help much but point to possible Play errors and solutions (as license is checked by google Play app and we don’t have any control over it). That canned reaponse actually covers 99% of cases.

Usually it’s Play app being updated, not logged in user, wrong user, etc.

In your case, NOT_LICENSED means exactly that - google thinks you have no Poweramp license purchase.

See but the thing is Poweramp does not seem to be using any data so I think the app isn't sending a request unless the request is an API call and the data is handled by Google Play Services. The screenshot shows 0B of data used. I tried activating on LTE.

Screenshot_20181029-195709_Settings.png

Archived