Transfer licence to another email

Sakura90

Hi,

I bought Poweramp some time ago, directly through the site. I changed the email I use on the phone account and now the license doesn't verify (I still have the previous one, but I don't use it on phones anymore). Of course, if I add the old address once to activate then it will fail the next time it tries to check. Can you transfer the license to another email account? I can provide the purchase invoice and everything.

Thanks

50 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Please could you contact Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your purchase details and the new and old email addresses. If you could use the old address to send the email that would be simpler.

Andre

Great, I just sent a message with the details from the old address. Thanks!

• 3 years later...
On 9/5/2017 at 8:51 PM, andrewilley said:

Please could you contact Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your purchase details and the new and old email addresses. If you could use the old address to send the email that would be simpler.

Andre

Hello, I know this is a really old thread, but I have the same question: I purchased Poweramp with an email account I don´t use anymore, and a couple of weeks ago I bought a new phone and need to set everything with current account. Could I send a message to transfer license and everything? Thanks

@Enrique_Salazar If you bought direct from the website, please contact poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com to get your registration details updated.

However if you bought from the Play Store, you need to have the original Google account that you originally purchased with on the new device, Google purchases cannot be transferred between accounts. 

Andre