MusicFX doesn't work

DarkFerrum

Same issue has been in my Nokia 8 ever since the ui makeover happened. 

Previous betas had that feature working flawlessly, but ever since the ui changed that musicfx menu does not open up. 

At least it does "work" meaning that I can turn it on and off, but I can't tweak any settings for it. 

That feature works fine with spotify, meaning that I can open it through there, but it only effects music playback on spotify. 

Screenshot_20181021-184310.png

6 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

From his last post, Max is waiting for you to provide the requested info.

Andre

But i did it few days ago. My device - OnePlus 3. Android - 8.0.0

And there is 2 people which say that they have the same problem. I know it is common problem.

Happy to report that at least on my Nokia 8 this latest 802 update from play store has fixed the musicfx issue and now I can get into the musicfx settings with the long press shortcut. 

However my user interface has changed into English from the system default Finnish, up until the maybe version 796 or 797 the ui was in Finnish. However despite the fact that the ui has not been changed that much (if not all) between the few latest versions, the Finnish translation seems to be completely missing. 

Other than that the latest version seems to be working fine. 

8 hours ago, atomi said:

However my user interface has changed into English from the system default Finnish, up until the maybe version 796 or 797 the ui was in Finnish. However despite the fact that the ui has not been changed that much (if not all) between the few latest versions, the Finnish translation seems to be completely missing. 

Right, Finnish removed ATM as it's incomplete and heavily intermixed with English. Waiting for crowdin contributors))

Archived