• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Beta-test Build 790 Now Released   04/29/2018

Poweramp v3 BETA TEST preview build 790, including brand new user interface, has now been released - 30 April 2018. This is not quite feature-complete yet, so only install if you are happy to test with a slightly reduced set of options.  Missing features should be completed during May. Please report any issues in the testing forum thread, and remember to backup your previous build before testing.  
Willster419

Add ability to "delete" song file from playlist and/or queue

5 posts in this topic

Hello!

First off, thank you for a great app! Been using it since version 1!

I have a question for you about a feature to add.

I can delete my music files directly off the sdcard from the folder mode and the album mode. However, in playlist mode, I can only remove the song from the playlist. Is it possible to be able to delete files from the sdcard, directly selected from the playlist?

Thanks!

No, it's not possible at present. Within Playlists you can only remove the song from the list, not from storage. I agree it would be nice to be able to have both options available though.

Andre

well i know it's not possible, hence why i am asking for it :P. any eta of when it could be made?

21 minutes ago, Willster419 said:

well i know it's not possible, hence why i am asking for it :P. any eta of when it could be made?

ETAs on user feature requests (even the simple ones) can be a little variable I'm afraid, all of Max's efforts at the moment are going into the development of v3 of Poweramp.

Andre