Clearing a rating for specific songs

ntg29

Hi, I LOVE Poweramp.  I searched for a while before I found a player that had amazing features, all included in one, such as playlists, queues, album art downloads, and a rating system.  Great job on development!

My question is in regards to rating.  I've rated a few songs with 1 star, because I don't like them, and want to keep them out of my playlists (as a way to identify which songs I don't like).  So anyway, then I realized that the only way to play top-rated songs is to enqueue them or add them to a playlist from the top-rated list.  It is most convenient to use "select all" from this list, so I can either enqueue or add them to a playlist.

Ok, so now that I have given some brief background, here is my question:  I would like to remove the rating on the songs that I rated with 1 star, so that they don't show up in the top-rated list at all, and I don't have to keep removing them each time.  Is there a way to clear the rating that I have given to a specific song?  I do not want to clear all ratings, just those select few.

I did look around this forum, the help page, and the FAQ page, but I did not find anything related to this subject.  Please forgive me if I missed something.

Thanks very much for your time and this very helpful forum!

Nate

Archived