Poweramp builds 961-970

maxmp

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mono and Balance Button are working properly now, and the issue with album artwork is solved.

But the issue I mentioned here still exist.

On 6/11/2023 at 6:49 PM, Loweaul said:

An issue with Android Notification Bar, as you can see in the video down here, the point on the Seekbar will somehow reset its position when you tap the Repeat Button and the Shuffle Button. And I can see the pattern when you tap those button but I think it doesn't matter. 

And here's the video .

In case you missed it.

Edited by Loweaul
correction

49 minutes ago, Moses said:

The default font size are so small pls fix 😭 

Are you saying the text has got smaller on your (unnamed) device as a result of installing build 965?

Otherwise, it is possible to change all sorts of interface elements (including fonts and sizes) via third-party Skins.

Andre

@Moses this font follows your system font size now. Could you please make a screenshot of some system app (e.g. System Settings) for a comparison as for my devices default font matches system font sizes (I would say, it's +1 larger than system). I may tune it a bit though.

@Loweaul thanks for the report, this can't be reproduced on my devices so it can be some some specific MIUI/device issue. Please note that media notifications are changed a lot with each Android 11-12-13-14 release by Google, so any beta (and earlier release) MIUI firmware usually broken more or less in this regard. Xiaomi usually fixes it in subsequent patches and I may have it patched already - but I'll try to retest this on all MIUI devices I have.

@Moses I'm using a Samsung A70, so a similar phone to yours (I'm running Android 11) and the main font sizes have not changed from when I took screenshots for the User Guides a few months ago. I use default system font sizes. I used Bold as the font in PA Skin settings at the time, so I've used the same here.

Now:
image.png

Previously:
image.png.56b99df571eab85d5d56419bbf3d61

Andre

21 minutes ago, Moses said:

this is my font size 

Your font size is set to minimum, which seems to be what Poweramp is now reflecting (it didn't before). Mine is set to two steps up from yours, and PA text is about the same as it used to be.

image.png

Andre

21 minutes ago, DMaarten said:

With the new presets for the equalizer, I'm seeing multiple options with the same name, like the top 2, can somebody EILI5 what the difference is? 

They will have come from the AutoEQ database, where there are often several configurations created by different users or for different purposes for the same headphones. Check the AutoEQ website results page for more details: https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq/tree/master/results

Andre

@Moses yes, small system font will result in a smaller font in Poweramp as well. You can try other Poweramp fonts (Bold font is a bit larger), but now all fonts are always scale according to the system setting. This is because it's very hard to support non-scaled AND scaled fonts when various device screen sizes/font styles/screen scaling are in effect.

@Xav1403 Poweramp applies -6dB in non-DVC mode by default and this matches pretty much most of the AutoEq presets (or is close/within the small margin). For the DVC mode you shouldn't get clipping in non-max volume scenario. This is why AutoEq presets gain is adjusted for Poweramp - to avoid AutoEq presets sounding too low comparing to other builtin Poweramp presets.

3 hours ago, Stav Dor said:

Bug: After the last beta update, The X on the notification doesn't working and not functioning anymore

What Android version?

On 6/15/2023 at 11:15 PM, maxmp said:

on Android 13+ the close action (X) is not available anymore

Andre

On 6/8/2023 at 4:54 AM, andrewilley said:

They are working fine for me in both default skins and in YAPS, what skin are you using?

Andre

I am using Dais Dark skin (Poweramp version : 957)

Edited by khoa tan

Hey for some reason button backgrounds are not transparent anymore for me after updating to build 965. Before that the labels were transparent and not matte.

I am using the default skin and I'm on Android 13.

EDIT: Deactivating Material You colors seems to fix it, but it would be nice if transparent buttons and Material You colors weren't mutually exclusive like before.

Screenshot_20230618-144706_Poweramp.png

Is there a way to change the font back to its size in the previous build which was a nice middle ground to whats available now. It's either way too large or too tiny with a noticeable gap between the album art and track info which I cannot stand.

Android 12

Galaxy S10+

PicsArt_06-19-05.00.30.jpg

Edited by Cpasley

@Cpasley I guess this is the default font? I can slightly increase it in this area (+1-1.5pt max), but this font matches system font size. If you feel the font is too small, can you do few screenshots of your device Settings for the font comparison (on same font settings/scale) please? As the default font size for title/album was increased and now scaled to the device font size. Scaled the way Google implemented it. If you see font size reduced, that may mean one of the following:

1. You have reduced font size in your device Settings
  2. You have tweaked DPI or/and non-standard font scale settings on your device

This is build 957 vs 965:

build-957.pngbuild-965.png

Thanks for the great update , i remember i did asked you to add some function of Poweramp Equalizer in Poweramp music player.... And its great to see this ....

I am having a smal issue... The  "Auto Save" in Equalizer section is turned off .... So now if i changed in my usual EQ profile it doesn't save ... But if i change song the assinged EQ dosent get back i am stucked to the change i done untill i notice that somethings different and set th profile again ... 

Everytime i increases bass in low bass song it stuck their untill i notice that some other song is sounding too much bassy.... So is their any fix please suggest thankyou.