Poweramp builds 961-970

maxmp

On 7/28/2023 at 8:22 PM, maxmp said:

Build 970:

• small issues fixed as reported by users

Did that include the >>Queue and Play Next issues reported a few weeks ago in this thread, as they still seem to be present when I just checked:

Andre

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, mirko77 said:

@andrewilley Has the presets not sticking to BT devices issue been acknowledged as a bug? 
Just curious, I downgraded to build 941-945 where it does not happen and I can use it for as long as it takes.

As Build 970 was released a few days after Max indicated that he had identified the issue and said that it would the fixed in the next beta release, I assume so. I have not experienced the issue so I can't test it here though.

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

As Build 970 was released a few days after Max indicated that he had identified the issue and said that it would the fixed in the next beta release, I assume so. I have not experienced the issue so I can't test it here though.

Andre

Thanks, great assistance as always guys. It is very appreciated.

32 minutes ago, 我淦 said:

The visualization panel above overlaps with the album cover, with a larger gap below🙃

Correct, the visualization control panel is an overlay at the top of the screen. It has nothing to do with the other Player Screen elements (which may be more or less spread out depending on your device's screen ratio).

You can adjust its opacity (or even make it completely hidden) with PA Settings=>Visualization=>Top Visualization Panel Opacity.

Andre

Hi, I'm new to using the forum... the thing is... I updated my device to android 13 (ROM colorOS) And the Hi-res output stopped working. When I activate it, it throws me an error and changes me to the default output. It is worth mentioning that this did not happen when I was on android 12. Is it incompatibility of the Rom?

I leave the model of my device just in case:

Realme 10 RMX3630 _11_C. 13

I would like you to tell me what more information I must present. And an apology if you don't understand much, I must use a translator, since I don't know English :c

@IID this is some firmware bug which may be fixed in the further firmware updates. Successfully Poweramp has number of output implementations and you can switch to AAudio or AudioTrack outputs which both provide hi-res capabilities on the recent Androids.