Poweramp builds 961-970

maxmp

Same issue with the notification not swipeable on my Poco f4 and Poco f5 pro on the latest xiaomi.eu weekly rom. No problem for me for now if it gets fixed soon. Just got a hi res problem which I alread got in the last Versions with my Poco f4:

The F4 does seem to have a problem with hi-res but I cant determine what the problem is. When I switch from opensl to hi-res the sound(loudness) is fine as it should be. If I switch off my headphones and put them back in the F4 via usb c adapter, it says that it still uses hi-res but the sound is less louder than before. On the F5 pro there isnt such a problem. I have the same options in both of the phones and yes I have restored the Audio Output options aswell. The f4 is officially hi-res certified but somethins is not okay here. I would appreciate some help please. Both devices use the latest xiaomi.eu Rom

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, maxmp said:

improved configurable +Playlist, >>Queue, >Playlist list action buttons

thanks for the update!

would be nice if on some next update you could add some indicator that these buttons can be longpressed, like three dots on its side or something. it could be useful for new users.

edit:

fix this bug i reported long ago please

https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/26101-bugged-header-image/?do=findComment&comment=120757

6 hours ago, ihaspei said:

would be nice if on some next update you could add some indicator that these buttons can be longpressed, 

That hint is already mentioned in the Playlist Settings page:

image.png

Generally long-pressing and the various other tap/gesture-based operations aren't documented on-screen in the main interface though, as doing so for everything would make it hellishly cluttered - e.g. to get to the Playlist/Queue/etc context menu in the first place you already need to have long-pressed on a song, which in itself isn't directly documented on the screen.

Andre

@ihaspei thanks for the bug report reminder.

As for long press actions - they should be considered as optional and there should be always a way to do the action (with more presses, or via Settings). In couple of places that’s is not true (like multiple playlist selection in popup) and that will be fixed later.

4 hours ago, of them said:

Thanks for the new X button in notification, works great 

Hello, could you show a screenshot of it please ? On my Poco F4 the notification bar looks the same as before the update. The X symbol was there before and still is here. The new option for changing the buttons in the notification, doesnt change anything in my case.

Screenshot_2023-07-04-15-14-55-601_com.miui.home.jpg

Edited by Eclipse1991

On 7/4/2023 at 9:11 PM, Eclipse1991 said:

Hello, could you show a screenshot of it please ? On my Poco F4 the notification bar looks the same as before the update. The X symbol was there before and still is here. The new option for changing the buttons in the notification, doesnt change anything in my case.

That's strange... have you ever installed the latest system update? Mine is MIUI 14 based on Android 13, and it worked well.Screenshot_2023-07-07-15-23-55-633_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.c74f134e6ccef4aa8ece766aaa0e98fc.jpg   How ever, Mine is Redmi Note 11 Pro, it might be something to do with some specific devices.

Edited by Loweaul
Correction.

28 minutes ago, Loweaul said:

How ever, Mine is Redmi Note 11 Pro, it might be something to do with some specific devices.

I'm pretty such it's dependent on having Android 13+. On my Android 11 Samsung device I don't even see an option for button choices in Notifications, only in Settings=>Misc>Android Auto (which works very well).

Andre

@bdOtopsy the look and feel of quick settings media panel is defined by the firmware.

@Loweaul what issue do you mean? If you mean button configuration, this is supported by Android 13+ and only if firmware follows Google way of things for notification media controller, as some firmwares do not (Oppo/OP+ as example).

Build 967:

• improved mp3 mixed encoded tag parsing (requires Full Rescan)
  • updated translations

On 7/4/2023 at 9:11 PM, Eclipse1991 said:

I was saying about this issue, don't know if it could be solved in the latest version@maxmp

@Eclipse1991So what about test it in real time?

On 7/8/2023 at 4:54 AM, Eclipse1991 said:

@Loweaul

I guess it has something to do with the ROMs. You are using the Global Rom , dont you ? Im using the latest xiaomi.eu weekly with A13 and latest Security Patch.

@maxmp Yeah according to what he said, he was currently using Android 13 but the media configuration didn't work properly. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 9:15 AM, Fatih ALPTEKİN said:

Off-topic but,

Max, Andre, how the hell you can be that good to answer that long, patient, explanatory, sympathetic. "Behaving" for all these years. I appreciate. Regards.

Don't understand you. Are you really saying that customers have no right to get support?? Is it not normal for a customer support to be *always* friendly? What are you trying to imply?

Hello, since the update my equalizer presets have no longer been applied. I went to the EQ option, there were a ton to choose from, then when I went looking for the custom ones I had saved they all disappeared and it just says "doesn't look like anything to me". Attempts to import saved settings "fail" and I can't find my presets. 

Please help. I had all my customizations perfect, now they're gone, and the app is worse because of it. 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, laxivey645 said:

Are you really saying that customers have no right to get support?? Is it not normal for a customer support to be *always* friendly? What are you trying to imply?

@laxivey645 You are misunderstanding the point of @Fatih ALPTEKİN.

Customers have the right to a good customer support, but not all service providers offers that, so showing appreciation to one that has been doing it for this long is not out of place.

It's a moral booster for them to do more, see it as a win win situation. 

Bencherished 

@andrewilley  thankyou for this awesome app ... Everytime i upgrade my iem, and eq it i fall in love with Poweramp...

I am using extarnal DAC fiio KA3 .... Most times it works seamlessly but sometimes I experiance glitches between song like every 15- 20 second , 

Is their any solution... 

I use AAudio output for DAC at 24bit 48khz default. 

20:28:04.463 build-967-bundle-play

Device: Xiaomi Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 beryllium_ru sdm845 "qcom" beryllium MindEdition [arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi]

sdm845 is_snapdragon

MIUI=10

reading /vendor/etc/audio_output_policy.conf

has direct_pcm_24, sampling_rates=44100|48000|88200|96000|176400|192000|352800|384000

AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_DIRECT direct_pcm_24

has direct_pcm_24 formats=AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_24_BIT_PACKED|AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_8_24_BIT|AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_32_BIT

FLAG_VARIANT_DIRECT_HD via direct_pcm_24

=> FLAG_VARIANT_DIRECT_HD_MIUI_STREAM

USB can handle Hi-Res - sdk=29

>>>OK flags=0xe14016600008000

FLAG_VARIANT_DIRECT_HD_MIUI_STREAM

FLAG_SUPPORTS_PCM_8_24

FLAG_SUPPORTS_PCM_24

FLAG_SUPPORTS_PCM_32

FLAG_SUPPORTS_UNITY_GAIN_STREAM

FLAG_SUPPORTS_USB

FLAG_NEEDS_EXTRA_SLEEPS

FLAG_SUPPORTS_LDAC