Jump to content

Poweramp V4 AI Engine


Tapori Gaming
 Share

Recommended Posts

To the Developer only, not for Administrator.

Always do not think people's faults. try to understand that there are not lots of creations are updated to Poweramp.

And note the suggestion as well as.

There are not noticable bugs in your builds.

There are numbers of options are not usefulness.

Users want special things in Poweramp.

Do not implement Functions from other app's creations.

Credibility is based on your work progress.

 

There are many missing things like given below and work on these.

1.BPM Counter.

2.Special Features of Audio Effects while playing music.

3.Automated AI for Bass and Mids and Highs required.

3.Peoples use Poweramp for DJ because there is simplified and Advanced Playing methods so work on Music's Experience with an advanced generated AI features.

note- Artificial Intelligence Music Experience's build must complete from your hands, because you are the professional specialist of Poweramp software.

4.There is need of browser inbuilt in Poweramp for playing songs online too, because peoples do not like YouTube's audio quality for that they paid for Poweramp.

5. Make a implementation of DJ Mixer in Poweramp's Advance Graphic System, Who need it they will enable it from Graphic UI in Poweramp.

6.etc(xyz)

these all patches must include in upcoming updates and very easy to add these all in Poweramp because Poweramp's size is not more.

It is not benifit of me, its a suggestion to @maxmp.

if no time or resources for this work then quit and don't give updates and don't waste your time on builds xyz.

Builds,Bundle are tooo much given by you now this time not for builds this time is for give a big update and upgrade Poweramp v3 to Poweramp v4 AI Engine Music Player.

i say you and promise that died users and huge amount of peoples will come to use Poweramp.

for that you can increase price of Poweramp.

Thanks

Tapori Gaming

 

note: administrator is not involved in this case this case fully based on the developer.

 

For any queries visit on gmail.

s****5@gmail.com

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Duplicate post removed, and personal email address removed; please do not expect personal email responses to forum posts, especially rude or demanding ones.

But otherwise I will very happily ignore you as requested.

Andre

Sir Andre,

Always you notice the suggestions of users. where is the moderator?

Forward it to @maxmp

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Tapori Gaming

I have no interest in having Poweramp become some toy or bloated overblown gimmick of an app that sort of resembles a music player. There are plenty of other apps out there that do this already and have no focus on the music itself.

Poweramp was built as a premium player, designed to deliver the best sound from your local music. That is the whole point of high resolution music. If you want to add all kinds of DSP and flashing lights, put some kind of AI (?) into automatically making some kind of adjustments, or stream crap low quality music from web streaming sources, Poweramp just isn't the app for you.

I think in the 4 days you have been on this forum you have already insulted the admin and likely the developer. It is one thing to make a formal request for new features, or to mention a potential bug. But demanding changes and suggesting specific dates and pending updates are coming are hardly within your control.

At the risk of putting myself into a warning for breaking any forum rules, I have to suggest it is time for you to move on from these types of actions. Or better still, maybe you can build your own app for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Tapori Gaming thanks for the requests. Noted. Some of them are actually somewhat planned, for example, there are plans to add more effects like stereo spatializer, compressor, additional filters/delays for headunits, etc. In the same area is the advanced tempo+pitch changer. But unfortunately no any time frames for this. The next upcoming feature release is Lyrics focused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MotleyG said:

@Tapori Gaming

I have no interest in having Poweramp become some toy or bloated overblown gimmick of an app that sort of resembles a music player. There are plenty of other apps out there that do this already and have no focus on the music itself.

Poweramp was built as a premium player, designed to deliver the best sound from your local music. That is the whole point of high resolution music. If you want to add all kinds of DSP and flashing lights, put some kind of AI (?) into automatically making some kind of adjustments, or stream crap low quality music from web streaming sources, Poweramp just isn't the app for you.

I think in the 4 days you have been on this forum you have already insulted the admin and likely the developer. It is one thing to make a formal request for new features, or to mention a potential bug. But demanding changes and suggesting specific dates and pending updates are coming are hardly within your control.

At the risk of putting myself into a warning for breaking any forum rules, I have to suggest it is time for you to move on from these types of actions. Or better still, maybe you can build your own app for that.

 

Okay.

thanks

Tapori Gaming.

Edited by Tapori Gaming
My Fault Next time i will never annoy a little bit Sir Andre..please take down the strike on my profile i love the communication.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maxmp said:

@Tapori Gaming thanks for the requests. Noted. Some of them are actually somewhat planned, for example, there are plans to add more effects like stereo spatializer, compressor, additional filters/delays for headunits, etc. In the same area is the advanced tempo+pitch changer. But unfortunately no any time frames for this. The next upcoming feature release is Lyrics focused.

Thanks for the response.

hope the all patches will applied in next upcoming updates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@Tapori Gaming thanks for the requests. Noted. Some of them are actually somewhat planned, for example, there are plans to add more effects like stereo spatializer, compressor, additional filters/delays for headunits, etc. In the same area is the advanced tempo+pitch changer. But unfortunately no any time frames for this. The next upcoming feature release is Lyrics focused.

Spatializer compressor and other effects these are useful things .but the useless builds for lyrics and other no needed.

Thanks for the noted suggestions.

 

Before this good news the rating was 5/3.7 🌟

5/4.1 🌟 for Developer @maxmp.

Tapori Gaming

Edited by Tapori Gaming
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

@Tapori Gaming

I have no interest in having Poweramp become some toy or bloated overblown gimmick of an app that sort of resembles a music player. There are plenty of other apps out there that do this already and have no focus on the music itself.

Poweramp was built as a premium player, designed to deliver the best sound from your local music. That is the whole point of high resolution music. If you want to add all kinds of DSP and flashing lights, put some kind of AI (?) into automatically making some kind of adjustments, or stream crap low quality music from web streaming sources, Poweramp just isn't the app for you.

I think in the 4 days you have been on this forum you have already insulted the admin and likely the developer. It is one thing to make a formal request for new features, or to mention a potential bug. But demanding changes and suggesting specific dates and pending updates are coming are hardly within your control.

At the risk of putting myself into a warning for breaking any forum rules, I have to suggest it is time for you to move on from these types of actions. Or better still, maybe you can build your own app for that.

Now see the developer already replied and he is satisfied from my request and you not satisfied it is better that go and make your own app with based on unreal engine and do not conversation with me next time @montleyxyz.

My and Users needed will come in upcoming updates.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

And yet here you are on a public forum and again suggesting that the developer should only focus on your requests. 

You are from 2018 in this community but i am using Poweramp from 2015-16 but i had not problems but now i use it on DJ.

DJ means in weddings and stage programme work.

and users also want more special equipment in Poweramp.

everyone's choice for special features.

you use the Digital Audio Player is iBasso DX160 then its enough for you, but for me and users optimization,performance and features needed.

most need of features.

Andre is the best Administrator but the developer always says no time and resources for patch.

if Poweramp will be the most advanced featured music engine app then i will proud on it.

I want to see Poweramp as a Music Engine not the Music Player.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

to @maxmp

this QNA is created for "Poweramp V4 AI Engine"

Q.1. is there any possibility for implementation of dithering for mp3,m4a,aac format selection audio files?   

Y/N

Q.2 can automated bass,mid,high and effects addable?, like you already given reverb effect.

Y/N  

because lots of users have not recognized dithering from resampler too much !!!!!!!!

Hope you understood

if you noted and future plan on this then "mark as solution".

 

Edited by Tapori Gaming
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tapori Gaming said:

You are from 2018 in this community...

And your own use of this community goes back to four days ago. And mine to 2010. So your point is?

Your posts are becoming demanding and aggressive towards both the developer and other users, and further instances of such conflict will get your account limited or closed. You have some interesting ideas, but you are not doing anything to endear yourself to anyone else.

Max has already said he has taken some of your suggestions on board, and some of them are already planned in to-do lists for future releases. However the next feature update releases will focus on improving Poweramp's lyric display features (LRC files, synced lyrics, etc), which is something that a large number of users have been requesting here for many years.

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

And your own use of this community goes back to four days ago. And mine to 2010. So your point is?

Your posts are becoming demanding and aggressive towards both the developer and other users, and further instances of such conflict will get your account limited or closed. You have some interesting ideas, but you are not doing anything to endear yourself to anyone else.

Max has already said he has taken some of your suggestions on board, and some of them are already planned in to-do lists for future releases. However the next feature update releases will focus on improving Poweramp's lyric display features (LRC files, synced lyrics, etc), which is something that a large number of users have been requesting here for many years.

Andre

I am Sorry for my bad Speech to anyone who hurted.

Next time this type of speech will never come.

Edited by Tapori Gaming
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...