Poweramp V4 AI Engine

@Tapori Gaming If you wish to leave, you are free to do so. Your various DMs waver from saying you were leaving in 2-3 days, to saying "I will never exit Poweramp's forum", to the above comment.

You were given a warning point (not a "strike") for abuse towards other members and the developer, which I would do in any instance of conflict between users. I have no intention of revoking that, it remains as a reminder.

Andre

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

@Tapori Gaming If you wish to leave, you are free to do so. Your various DMs waver from saying you were leaving in 2-3 days, to saying "I will never exit Poweramp's forum", to the above comment.

Andre

got it.......thats all it means you are not satisfied from my opinions.

no changes and implementation will apply in Poweramp!!!!!!!!

note:i didn't left this community because i have hopes.

if you haven't focus on my targets then say on mouth.

i know there are some important works for fixing the glitches in app.

note: if not satisfied then immediately say on my mouth(for this question i want response)

Edited by Tapori Gaming
no reasons for edit.

12 minutes ago, Tapori Gaming said:

note: if not satisfied then immediately say on my mouth(for this question i want response)

You are as entitled as anyone else here to make feature requests. There are thousands of such posts here. Some will eventually be added, some may already be on the forthcoming list. That is Max's call, it is entirely his project and he knows where he wants to prioritise his time. The more people who want something though, the more likely it is to be looked at.

But shouting and demanding immediate responses ("if you haven't focus on my targets then say"; "I want response")  is not the best way to make friends and influence anyone though - either online or in everyday life.

Andre

I really have no idea why you have to rant in such long posts. This is a community forum for Poweramp, and all discussion is worth having in a meaningful and respectful way. As you were kind enough to mention several times, Max has already confirmed that several of your ideas were already planned to build into Poweramp at some point. Not all of them, no different than the hundreds and thousands of other users that have made suggestions on the past.

What most have taken exception to is your demands to meet your needs, often suggesting that a change or update needs to be done for the very next update. Max may not even have any of those ideas anywhere close to ready to launch.

As a suggestion, just participate in the discussions, state your case, and be patient. Don’t take anything for granted. Poweramp works as designed now, and has been actively developed for years to improve and add new features.

10 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

IMG_20220927_222025.thumb.jpg.1af8c05690f34b2dc75cc28cf05608ba.jpg

i use this console for operating on my setup and always use Poweramp for playing Remix songs with high resolution and with extra treble.

not my ears are dumb or deaf.

already i gave choices to peoples.

they already liked my experiments very much.

but you aren't satisfied.

now stop here and don't follow my ideas and suggestions.

i am tired from you montleyG and Canada Users etc.

Edited by Tapori Gaming

10 minutes ago, Tapori Gaming said:

i use this console for operating on my setup

Excellent. Use the blue knobs to boost the treble as you want on the input channel, and the cream knobs for compression. Much easier to do on the fly that way, as that's was a mixing desk is for. And use a separate multi-band EQ if you want. Then you can use PA as your audio source only.

10 minutes ago, Tapori Gaming said:

You are already been warned about such posts, one more instance and your account will be suspended from posting for a cooling off period.

Andre

@Tapori Gaming Basically we are trying to help you and you're tired of that? Ok, that's good. I still don't understand your thinking of using literally an android phone in a mixer setup, it's neither professional or look good, and it doesn't make any sense. You could get 2 decks for that purpose but it's your thing, do whatever you want to.

2 hours ago, Tapori Gaming said:

now stop here and don't follow my ideas and suggestions.

This goes both ways. My message should not have been taken in any way as offensive. I acknowledged your requests politely. And I provided some guidance for reasonable etiquette to expected participation in this forum. You continue to choose to ignore that. Your choice.

3 hours ago, Tapori Gaming said:

War: Tapori Gaming vs Other Users, Started.

War? What on earth are you talking about? I'm getting really fed up with your trolling.

You are clearly interested in Poweramp and understand what you are talking about from a technical perspective so I'm loathe to ban you, but your arrogant attitude needs some serious adjustment. This is a support and discussion forum, no one has the right to demand anything.

Andre

On 9/30/2022 at 1:35 AM, Tapori Gaming said:

but in a time of paradox you will remmeber me one day.

No.

I'm not interested in turning PA into a bad DAW or toy for kids. Was always wondering why reverb is in. Probably he's just using some native library. This is an audio player. Would rather benefit from crossfeed e. g. 

Edited by Squeller

One thing I think the sound adjustment module would actually benefit from is an AGC or compander. Although it is rather the antithesis of authentic reproduction of source audio content, it would still be useful for nosier environments - in-car, walking in crowded places, etc - or when listening at low volumes at night.

A Pitch control is also a much requested feature (also wanted by the psycho-acoustic 432Hz tuning groupies) and that could be linked with a separate Speed control instead of only having the current paired Tempo knob.

Both of these features are on the longer-term to-do list, whenever Max is next working in that section of the code.

Andre

47 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

One thing I think the sound adjustment module would actually benefit from is an AGC or compander. 

You have me on your side, I am a classical listener, there's extreme dynamics at times. And sometimes I want to listen casually (eg while working in the kitchen) or, more often, in car.

Such features are politically tough. Purists are in the way, who say like "you can listen to good music ONLY exclusively, with full concentration, vinyl only and cables with gold from Alpha Centauri, carved at full moon. And expensive wine and wearing a scarf is necessary" (scarf makes you look intellectual and culturally educated). So lakes of sh*** to swim around. 

My solution since... probably +10 years is encoding music with VLevel Dsp in the converter chain of fb2k. You will find it in fb2k forum, it works on 32 bit fb2k v1/v2. It is perfect in fiddling the volume. As you know, it should not be slow (in case a big boom coming) but otoh not too nervous. So for my target devices a build a parallel folder structure which is treated like this. 

The initial versions source code should still be on SF or Git, IIRC by Tom Felker.

EDIT SOURCE https://sourceforge.net/projects/vlevel/files/vlevel/0.5/vlevel-0.5.tar.gz/download

Component for fb2k 32 bit: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,22057.msg1013478.html#msg1013478

For a player like PA, if it was intuitively done, there would be just one slider/knob called "Dynamics". Because such dsp removes Dynamics. Easy to understand. Limitee/expander is not something people can understand. 

Same goes for a crossfeed effect. This would be added to the stereo width knob, left from the default position. 

Edited by Squeller

2 hours ago, Squeller said:

You have me on your side, I am a classical listener, there's extreme dynamics at times. And sometimes I want to listen casually (eg while working in the kitchen) or, more often, in car.

Such features are politically tough. Purists are in the way, who say like "you can listen to good music ONLY exclusively, with full concentration, vinyl only and cables with gold from Alpha Centauri, carved at full moon. And expensive wine and wearing a scarf is necessary" (scarf makes you look intellectual and culturally educated). So lakes of sh*** to swim around. 

My solution since... probably +10 years is encoding music with VLevel Dsp in the converter chain of fb2k. You will find it in fb2k forum, it works on 32 bit fb2k v1/v2. It is perfect in fiddling the volume. As you know, it should not be slow (in case a big boom coming) but otoh not too nervous. So for my target devices a build a parallel folder structure which is treated like this. 

The initial versions source code should still be on SF or Git, IIRC by Tom Felker.

EDIT SOURCE https://sourceforge.net/projects/vlevel/files/vlevel/0.5/vlevel-0.5.tar.gz/download

Component for fb2k 32 bit: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,22057.msg1013478.html#msg1013478

For a player like PA, if it was intuitively done, there would be just one slider/knob called "Dynamics". Because such dsp removes Dynamics. Easy to understand. Limitee/expander is not something people can understand. 

Same goes for a crossfeed effect. This would be added to the stereo width knob, left from the default position. 

Got it, You are the legend.

Thanks You Sooooo much for be in my side.

I know your thoughts and mind also matches to me.

Soon the public will shame on themself.

♥️

if you can contact me personally then send me message in Poweramp messenger.

First off all the Poweramp V4 Engine is fully based on Music Enhancement and a powerful enhanced quality and something like unbelievable things like X-Bass,Z-Bass,AGC,Boom Sound, Vibration Bass,Anti Distortion Bass with AI Powered etc.

Only Legends need it.

Not for those users who only listens only music words.

Note: Work is based on your developer's mood.

but but do not tease me all times.

if you aren't satisfied then close the "Poweramp V4 AI Engine" Topic.

Thanks for understanding me @Squeller.

Legends understand the secret and Powerful things.

As we focuced on that "squeller".

Poweramp V4 AI Engine topic is most surprise topic,but peoples can't understand.

Again Thanks Squeller for understanding me.

3 hours ago, Tapori Gaming said:

First off all the Poweramp V4 Engine is fully based on Music Enhancement and a powerful enhanced quality and something like unbelievable things like X-Bass,Z-Bass,AGC,Boom Sound, Vibration Bass,Anti Distortion Bass with AI Powered etc.

I think you may still be somewhat misunderstanding Poweramp's overall design philosophy and aims (not to mention other forum users' posts). Poweramp is more about music purity and fidelity rather than wacky club effects.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...