Hide skin name in the bottom overflow menu

Hmm you are right, I installed it myself and saw that. I tried other skins as well (such as Aurora). It also shows its own logo there. Yaps just completely hides the logo. I wonder if it would be possible to show the default Poweramp logo while a third party skin is applied, instead of showing the skin logo or hiding it altogether.

4 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@John Titor yes, of course this is possible but I think it looks nicer with it hidden. As it is such a small thing, not really worth adding an option for this 

Oh thanks, I understand. I thought it was a skin implementation bug. I was waiting for a response from a skin developer. :)

18 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@John Titor yes, of course this is possible but I think it looks nicer with it hidden. As it is such a small thing, not really worth adding an option for this 

I personally don’t think this needs to be an option, just don’t hide it. As mentioned by a couple of other users, it isn’t a skin menu so there shouldn’t need to be a change there. For the ones that have changed the logo, I wish they would either remove the change, or at least make it an option in their skin to leave the Poweramp logo as default.

On 7/20/2021 at 7:33 PM, flyingdutchman said:

😆 Thanks fdman

On 7/20/2021 at 6:50 PM, MotleyG said:

I wish they would either remove the change, or at least make it an option in their skin to leave the Poweramp logo as default.

I agree, I use two different skins for two apps, would like it in Liv dark as well.