Romkar

Poweramp is not accepting any Third Party Presets

I Extracted some .milk presets in /millk_presets/ but my Poweramp app is not accepting any presets from folder even I rescanned 10times

IMG_20200417_122136.jpg

IMG_20200417_122118.jpg

@Romkar Yeah I'm also faced with this problem after recent android 10 update, but it's easy to fix. There should be 2 folder for Poweramp in Android > Data. Find the second one. Android > Data > com.maxmpz.audioplayer > milk_presets. Put the files there and do a full presets rescan.

6 hours ago, xander71 said:

Find the second one. Android > Data > com.maxmpz.audioplayer > milk_presets.

I've no idea why that would work, PA should only be reading from /Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/milk_presets (i.e. the version with the underscore in the name before 'com')

Andre

If anything happens, I'm not even surprised anymore, that's bizarre. Since the android 10 update there's a lot of mess everywhere (at least beside samsung) already regret upgrading to it. I don't know if you have updated your A70 but if not, just don't do it. 

2 minutes ago, xander71 said:

I don't know if you have updated your A70 but if not, just don't do it. 

I have.

I actually didn't mean to yet, I kept dismissing the stupid nag prompt,  but it finally caught me by surprise by popping up again directly from the lockscreen, and I caught the Install button by accident expecting to be in the last app I was using. And there's no stopping it once it's started, no second prompt.

No problems though thankfully,.

Andre

On Android 10 it's a bit more complicated as Poweramp may or may not (depending on many factors, such as if Poweramp was installed when Android 9 to 10 update happened or not) read from _com.maxmpz.audioplayer, thus com.maxmpz.audioplayer should be used. I will fix the path in the appropriate (folder) option.

If we can get things to work with a little workaround it's not a big deal, I mean it's not a priority thing. But for sure with android 10 there's a lot of confusing stuff going on unfortunatelly.