Cannot play songs via soundbar build-in chtomecast audio

lzero0517

• Poweramp version and build number: v3-build-853-arm64-play [853004-eab856f2]
  • Your device model: LG-V40TQ
  • Your Android version: 9

Cannot play the songs via soundbar build-in chromecast audio.

And i have tested that with my mobile phone's build-in player and i see it is ok to playđŸ€Ż

Is there any settings i need to do to play?

Here is the screen of my mobile phone, please helpđŸ˜„

https://m.imgur.com/a/j5JbWb7

I have a similar problem. Huawei Mate 10, rooted, running Android 9.0.0.228. Current Poweramp version: v3-build-853-arm64-play [853004-eab856f2], full version, 64 bit.

I just acquired the Lenovo Smart Clock, which has Chromecast built in. Chromecast works fine with Spotify and other music players (e.g., Gonemad) on my phone. With Poweramp, the app connects and starts playing, but then stops for about 10 or 15 seconds, and then restarts -- ad nauseum. Sometimes it also vastly reduces the volume on my phone as well. FWIW, I have the default Chromecast settings in the app, and the app's Chromecast works fine for TVs that actually have an external Chromecast device.

Hope you can fix.

Thanks for the look. Yeah, maxed out buffer previously with no impact, will try the artwork no force-send option, but will report back here only if it makes a difference. Also, just in case the question comes up, am working with MP3s.

EDIT: just confirming that unticking the no force-send option doesn't make a difference.

Most probably, chrome can’t connect back to your phone (there is a connection from chromecast back to the device). Can be a rule on home wifi network (anything in wifi router/access point with the word “isolated”), or some phone setting. Also some Android variants are not capable of receiving inbound connections (like chromeos Android or some custom Roms), but LG roms are usually ok.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:35 PM, maxmp said:

Most probably, chrome can’t connect back to your phone (there is a connection from chromecast back to the device). Can be a rule on home wifi network (anything in wifi router/access point with the word “isolated”), or some phone setting. Also some Android variants are not capable of receiving inbound connections (like chromeos Android or some custom Roms), but LG roms are usually ok.

Checked that with the router config, it should be fine to connect with each devices on same subnet. As mentioned, I have tested the chromecast via My LG-V40TQ with Andriod 9 Official rom built-in Music Player and I see it is success to play the music. Is there any way to find out the problem on?😂

Archived