Hello, i recently downloaded and bought the application. Coming from other audio players, i was wondering if you could please add the following features:

- DSD

- bit perfect output

- 2 Passes (as in VLC)

- 32 bits support for Hi-Res audio

- pitch control

- current playlist, playback stop and A-B repetition (as in jetAudio)

- playlist import

- lyrics editing and writing.

Sincerely yours

On 9/26/2019 at 12:31 PM, Romain1998 said:

- oversampling

- tonality

Oversampling is possible in PA, but oversampling itself doesn't give any improvements to sound, quite contrary it can easily increase the amount of distortion.

Tone regulators for bass and treble are always available in the eq screen

@Romain1998

Thanks for the requests. Most of them are already there.

- 2 Passes (as in VLC)

Poweramp already have 15dB equ bands + 15dB bass/treble

playback stop and A-B repetition (as in jetAudio)

There were few requests regarding A-B repeat, but I can't find usage cases for that 😉 As for stop, long press on > || button does that. Though, for most devices out there pause == stop (they can be just in paused+stopped or playing states).

lyrics editing and writing

If you mean tag editing, that's planned.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:42 PM, NickIst said:

Oversampling is possible in PA, but oversampling itself doesn't give any improvements to sound, quite contrary it can easily increase the amount of distortion.

Tone regulators for bass and treble are always available in the eq scr

Thank you for your responses. By tonality, i actually meant the pitch. Sorry for the incorrect wording. As for the playback stop, i meant the possibility of being able to stop the playback after the end of a given track while in the middle of a playlist for instance.

1 hour ago, Romain1998 said:

As for the playback stop, i meant the possibility of being able to stop the playback after the end of a given track while in the middle of a playlist for instance.

That has been requested multiple times over the last 7-8 years, hopefully Max might still be able to add it to some future release? He did say he would, but I guess other more pressing things keep taking up his time. The Repeat icon options need updating to change the old v2 'List' terminology to v3's 'Category' wording anyway, just for consistency.

Andre

On 10/1/2019 at 12:59 AM, andrewilley said:

That has been requested multiple times over the last 7-8 years, hopefully Max might still be able to add it to some future release? He did say he would, but I guess other more pressing things keep taking up his time. The Repeat icon options need updating to change the old v2 'List' terminology to v3's 'Category' wording anyway, just for consistency.

Andre

OK, thank your for your understanding. I know it's a bit off topic, but could you please explain me, exactly and in simple terms, what the resampler cuttoff frequency ratio does, because i'm not positive to have understand it. Does it actually have an impact on the audio quality?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 7:22 PM, maxmp said:

@Romain1998

Thanks for the requests. Most of them are already there.

Poweramp already have 15dB equ bands + 15dB bass/treble

There were few requests regarding A-B repeat, but I can't find usage cases for that 😉 As for stop, long press on > || button does that. Though, for most devices out there pause == stop (they can be just in paused+stopped or playing states).

If you mean tag editing, that's planned.

A-B repeat is very useful & handy feature. please add A-B Repeat for add more experience of listening music in Poweramp. Please...

Archived