Can not see MediaMonkey Playlists?

YippieYeah

Hello,

I use Media Monkey 4 to sync my music to my SGS2. The standard music app recognizes my Playlists in the folder scdard/Playlists.

I also added that folder to the Music Folders of Poweramp.

Could you point out what Im doing wrong or is it simply not supported, or how I could possibly sync playlists?

Thank you

P.S. that would really convince me in purchasing this player. But i def dont want to create all my music playlists again since the standard music app supports it.

On samsung phones, stock player uses some custom playlist implementation, isolated from system library and other 3rd party apps, like PowerAMP. PowerAMP 1.x will display only those playlists, which are recognized by system media scanner.

PowerAMP v2.0 uses own playlist scanner - .m3u/.m3u8/.pls/.wpl formats are supported.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

What works for me is to use MM4 to synch your MM4 playlists to the phone. Verify you can see the playlists and songs in the built-in player. Then inside of Poweramp, pull the the menu -> more -> settings -> advanced -> playlist import/export -> import system library playlists.

Hope this helps..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

On samsung phones, stock player uses some custom playlist implementation, isolated from system library and other 3rd party apps, like Poweramp. Poweramp 1.x will display only those playlists, which are recognized by system media scanner.

Poweramp v2.0 uses own playlist scanner - .m3u/.m3u8/.pls/.wpl formats are supported.

Thanks!

2.5 years later, same issue for me.  Poweramp doesn't find the playlists.  Finds songs just fine.  Songs are stored in folder 'musics' on SD card and playlists are stored in folder 'playlists' on SD card.  I know... that's really strange to do it that way. LOL.

Archived