Alternative layout of all skins not work, seek bar is very big, Album art so smaller, & many bug, see the screenshot.... latest version b825 & also previous version of Poweramp v3 has same problem. please fix this issue.

Device : Android.

Android : 5.1 lollipop.

Rom : CM 12.1 & AOSP.

Screenshot_2019-04-26-08-55-49.png

Looks like a skin issue to me, your second image (using one of the default skins) looks fine. The first image was a third-party skin. However you said this affected all skins, but your second picture would appear to contradict that? If it's only happening with third-party skins, I can move this thread back to the Skins forum where you first posted.

Andre

Yes... this affected all skin... you see there the third party seek bar is very big... & album art is very very small...  I used alternative layout... but others phone has not happened this issue... !!! 

This is happened only android 5.1 lollipop device. Other device has 8.1 oreo... 

I think you should move this thread to the skin forum.... & help to solve this bug.

Thnx... :)

That looks fairly correct to me. On smaller screens, with different reported resolutions and ROM versions, the artwork size may of course be smaller as there are two new lines of text underneath in Alternate Layout, and if you also add the extra Simple Seekbar that takes up space too (the style of the bar varies by device type I think, Max would have to explain why).

Andre

8 hours ago, Anik Hasan said:

It's not a bug ? Then why the seek bar is too big when I using 3rd party skins. 

In the third-party skins that seek bar looks too large to me, but the stock supplied skin one looks correct to me.

The skin I use, which provides a 'thin-line-with-dot' style static seekbar on my Android 5.0.1 Galaxy S4 test device (1920x1080, configured as 480dpi I seem to recall), is this one: 

See if that works for you (it needs a bit of fiddling to decide the exact combination you want - I have both the dynamic wavebar with Pro Buttons, plus a static single-line bar underneath it, so best of both worlds). 

Andre

14 hours ago, andrewilley said:

In the third-party skins that seek bar looks too large to me, but the stock supplied skin one looks correct to me.

The skin I use, which provides a 'thin-line-with-dot' style static seekbar on my Android 5.0.1 Galaxy S4 test device (1920x1080, configured as 480dpi I seem to recall), is this one: 

See if that works for you (it needs a bit of fiddling to decide the exact combination you want - I have both the dynamic wavebar with Pro Buttons, plus a static single-line bar underneath it, so best of both worlds). 

Andre

It seems your skin works to me.... but letters & icons are too small... can you fix this ???

& is the 3rd party skins bug fixable ???

Screenshot_2019-04-30-04-33-20.png

Screenshot_2019-04-30-04-49-50.png

On 4/26/2019 at 1:39 AM, andrewilley said:

Looks like a skin issue to me, your second image (using one of the default skins) looks fine.

I don't know if he clarified this, but that blue Starset screenshot is one that I uploaded some time ago, I think it was from my LG Volt. His device probably has a screen resolution that doesn't currently allow the same scaling. My Nexus 7 (2nd Gen) has a 1920x1080 resolution and the same problem as his screenshots.

9 hours ago, Anik Hasan said:

It seems your skin works to me.... but letters & icons are too small... can you fix this ???

& is the 3rd party skins bug fixable ???

You'd need to speak to the specific third-party developers about their skins, and about their personal choices of object sizing, etc. Each one may look a bit different - in fact, that's rather the point. There also may be differences based on screen resolutions, DPI settings, and display scaling factors between different devices and user preferences. On my current device for example, the skin I mentioned above shows the repeat/shuffle/etc icons a bit smaller than the default skins, but the title/album/artist text is slightly larger than the default skin. None of these things are bugs, although discussing them with the skin author may lead to them making changes if they wish.

Andre

17 hours ago, andrewilley said:

You'd need to speak to the specific third-party developers about their skins, and about their personal choices of object sizing, etc. Each one may look a bit different - in fact, that's rather the point. There also may be differences based on screen resolutions, DPI settings, and display scaling factors between different devices and user preferences. On my current device for example, the skin I mentioned above shows the repeat/shuffle/etc icons a bit smaller than the default skins, but the title/album/artist text is slightly larger than the default skin. None of these things are bugs, although discussing them with the skin author may lead to them making changes if they wish.

Andre

Thnx... :)

5 hours ago, Anik Hasan said:

But, if @maxmp added the "dot thin seekbar" inbuilt theme option it would be so much better. :)

I suspect he designed the static seekbar to fit in better with the overall design of the interface (you will note it matches nicely with the rest of the icons/etc, whereas the thin-line & dot style does not).

Don't knock it though, it took a lot of user requests and multiple app builds to get this far - the first v3 test releases did not have any options for different seekbars or Ffwd/Rew buttons at all, the new-style dynamic wavebar behind a single play/pause button was all you got. 

Andre

Archived