3 Years waiting and still no HiRes

Bracket

Almost 3 years (!) ago you asked me to send the details of my Pioneer XDP-100R, so that HiRes output could be facilitated on it.

I have waited for the arrival of Version 3 of your software. I had expected it would finally make it possible.

But no.

I still get the message FAILED: Hi-Res OUTPUT. Every single time I start Poweramp. I am using build 816.

Meanwhile I downloaded USB Audio Player PRO. While it lacks many elements of Poweramp, it does provide HiRes output for my DAP. The same goes for the app that came with the DAP. But sofar I prefer using Poweramp.

May I ask you again if you can make HiRes output work on the Pioneer XDP-100R?

Please?

2 hours ago, Bracket said:

Meanwhile I downloaded USB Audio Player PRO. While it lacks many elements of Poweramp, it does provide HiRes output for my DAP. The same goes for the app that came with the DAP. But sofar I prefer using Poweramp.

( sorry, cannot help with high-res on your device, but am interested in your opinion on high-res generally )

We're having a discussion about the merits of high resolution audio :

You obviously value it and have the direct comparison on a hardware that truly supports it. It would interest me what you think about this .

Archived