Poweramp Build 819

maxmp

• changed the way sub-Albums are shuffled via Shuffle button in the header
    • The target category Albums are played first.
      Applied to Artists, Album Artists, Genres, Composers
  • new Library / Lists / Shuffle Category Songs option

Can anyone clarify what this means exactly?  I'm a little confused how this affects shuffling..

5 hours ago, chrctrlmt said:

Can anyone clarify what this means exactly?  I'm a little confused how this affects shuffling..

Prior to this when you had chosen an artist and shuffled categories it switched to another artist's album after the current one had ended. no it stays with the artist, as long as there are albums of this artist yet to play in this shuffle run.

'Shuffle category songs" keeps the filter on artist, but plays from all songs rather than on album after the other.

11 hours ago, blaubär said:

Prior to this when you had chosen an artist and shuffled categories it switched to another artist's album after the current one had ended. no it stays with the artist, as long as there are albums of this artist yet to play in this shuffle run.

'Shuffle category songs" keeps the filter on artist, but plays from all songs rather than on album after the other.

Thanks blaubär

I lost the Hi Res output for my Bluetooth headsets on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, it worked perfectly until the build 818. Anyone know what could happened?

With "lost" I mean that the output didn't show "Real frequency" before, also showed before the format of 24 bits, and not 16.

Sorry for my english, by the way. 

Screenshot_20190202-125608_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190202-125601_Poweramp.jpg

On 1/30/2019 at 4:18 AM, Motdog said:

Glad to see the upgrade.  Can anyone tell me how to install the apk?  Thanks

Sorry, I missed this post.

After you've downloaded the .apk file to your phone, run it in any File Explorer app of your choice (the built-in file manager apps will be fine) and it will install automatically. You may need to first set permissions (in Settings on your device) to allow it to launch externally downloaded files as by default this is turned off to encourage you to use the Play Store.

Andre

Archived