• Dark
    • Light
  2. 2. Which colour do you prefer?

• black and white
    • red
    • blue
    • yellow
    • green

Hi guys.. I would like to know what kind of skins do you prefer... you can also post images of buttons or toggles that you like.
I will then make a free skin with your input.

:)

Great idea Andrew. Really appreciate your contribution to this community. Personally I like things clean and minimalistic. My Homescreen gives you an idea of my style 😉

IMG-20181119-WA0005.jpg

@Andrew0 I like Max's sample Alternative Layout skin as it is. Meaning the default setup, icons... then your options to select wave seek bar, remove the black circle in the media buttons (play/pause/ff).

39 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

@Andrew0 I like Max's sample Alternative Layout skin as it is. Meaning the default setup, icons... then your options to select wave seek bar, remove the black circle in the media buttons (play/pause/ff).

+1

Additionally the option to have the semi transparent background over the album art for title, album and interpret.

2 hours ago, invaderzim said:

+1

Alternative layout with the title below album art, I like dark orange accent but maybe a color wheel to pick own accent color, plus the color highlight to be on the verticle scrolls handle, not the track it runs in.

23 hours ago, Mrmahdi said:

@Andrew0Why I Cant Use Your Theme Do you have a limitation to run on Android 6.0 I would love to test your themes.😞

Sorry, I really don't know what can cause this problem on your phone :(

23 hours ago, invaderzim said:

All right, I will make one simple skin like Alternative Layout with my options on it :)

20 hours ago, pauldamo said:

Alternative layout with the title below album art, I like dark orange accent but maybe a color wheel to pick own accent color, plus the color highlight to be on the verticle scrolls handle, not the track it runs in.

Color wheel is not possible to add on a skin, I can only add an ON/OFF Toggle. 

19 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

All right, I will make one simple skin like Alternative Layout with my options on it :)

Nice!!

Actually, I generally don't use skins to adjust the colour or style, I use them to adjust the controls layout (e.g. seekbar, location of text displays, etc)

Andre 

Wow, never thought so many people prefer plain black and white xD

@andrewilley

I know what you mean and you are right.
Sadly thats too much work as any change on the layout must be tested on different devices (Small phones, normal phones, tablets...) and my time is a bit limited :(