2 minor bugs / features

blaubär

Good Version ! 2 minor issues :

1. I mostly have the visualization disabled - sometimes, after starting Poweramp, it is active - before closing Poweramp it had been inactive.

2. After choosing an eq preset the preset-button shows the name of the preset chosen, unless/until the eq settings are manually altered, that's the expected behaviour.

Activating "Tone" and adding bass or treble changes the button-text to "Preset" - but this might be a feature, not a bug ?

When selecting the preset again, bass and treble are set to zero. This is different from version 2 ?

---

By the way, a related question : why do bass and treble only add ? They might be positioned in the middle, so that you could add or subtract.

5 hours ago, blaubär said:

Activating "Tone" and adding bass or treble changes the button-text to "Preset" - but this might be a feature, not a bug ?

When selecting the preset again, bass and treble are set to zero. This is different from version 2 ?

Poweramp V3 saves the tone settings with the EQ preset. I think this is intended because it also has the feature to auto apply settings to outputs.

5 hours ago, blaubär said:

By the way, a related question : why do bass and treble only add ? They might be positioned in the middle, so that you could add or subtract.

I've often wondered that myself, and I have no idea why the Tone controls don't have a centre zero position with up and down for boost and attenuate - just like every real-world audio device with Bass and Treble controls does.

Andre

Archived