Poweramp

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Hello, I have been testing new roms on my phone and now that I am done I can no longer verify my Poweramp license because the email provider of the email address I used to buy Poweramp no longer supports POP nor IMAP. I can still however send and receive emails using webmail. I sent an email about the issue (as suggested by the help page) but I have got no reply. Is there a better way to get this done? Thanks
  4. Rabangus

Poweramp Build 824

I have a fully reproducible app crash in this version - if I add a track to a playlist from search results the app crashes (long press one of the search results and select '+Playlist' then choose the playlist to add the song to, Poweramp just closes). This only happens from search results - adding in the same way from 'All songs' etc still works fine. Samsung Galaxy S9+, Android Pie. I've sent a crash report...
  5. Pretty much what it says on in the title - would be great if there was an option to have songs automatically removed from playlists after they have been played...
  6. blaubär

Poweramp Build 824

It seems the Google Play Store hasn't begun distributing this build yet.
  7. garyg1345

Poweramp crashing with Android 9

Tried that... Did not work. My screen is set to sleep after 45 secs. Poweramp would continue to work until about 2 mins when it stopped.
  8. WSADKeysGaming

DLNA/Plex/media server streaming

Running outta space on my phone with all these big ol flac files, there a way that you can set up a port and IP and all that to connect to a home media server or something like that? Max said that this was a feature that was planned in the near future, but that was back in November of 2018. 😕
  9. Dave Bo

In Settings go to Device Care. Select Poweramp. Turn button off that says it turns off the app when asleep. Android thinks it is asleep when the screen times out. It seems to be the only App that Abdroid 9 turned this on. Turn it off.
  10. Yesterday
  11. MTK

Poweramp Build 824

Android Q? Damn my LG still didnt get android P yet. LG slippen guess people were right about lg slow updates. Also thanks for the update.
  12. Chthulhu

v3 build 823 - High Battery Consumption

LG G Stylo, stock Android 6, Poweramp v3, build 823 What I'm seeing is that PA *sometimes* fails to shut down when BlueTooth disconnects from the audio system in my car, after which PA seems to spend all its time attempting to re-establish a connection. If BlueTooth is still enabled on my phone, the phone gets quite warm and the battery level diminishes more rapidly than normal. If I turn BlueTooth off *and* stop PA, battery drain is back to normal. Yesterday I was on the road for about seven hours (vs about 1.5 hours on a normal day), and with PA the only active app I was down to 43% battery when I got home. That is comparable to a normal rate of depletion for me while PA is actually in use. It's only when PA gets stuck on and BlueTooth is on that consumption is excessive. So it looks to me like something is preventing PA from shutting down properly and consistently when BlueTooth disconnects from my car.
  13. NicoleS

Audio stops (Very occasionally / inconsistent)

Thanks, I've enabled this. Please note that this issue started right when v3 came out, which was before my phone upgraded from Android 8.0.0 to Android 9. I'll post again if this issue continues with this new setting activated.
  14. NicoleS

Battery usage has improved since turning off Chromecast, but I still get crashes (with and without the killed notice) every 24-48 hours. Is there any chance that any dev or QA has an old apk for the v2 software that I can try using?
  15. NicoleS

v3 build 823 - High Battery Consumption

Battery use is still a bit higher than it used to be before my phone updated to Android 9, but is much better with Chromecast disabled (I took the liberty of adding bold/underline formatting to steps to do this) I'd recommend to at least try this to any Android 9 user who does not use Chromecast. But, I am still having other issues with the app. Is there any chance that any dev or QA has an old apk for the v2 software that I can try using?
  16. andrewilley

Chromecast casting not working

Not yet as far as I know. I haven't checked 824 yet, but I don't expect it to be different as correcting this bug was not on the release list. [Edit] I just checked, and Chromecast output unfortunately still drops out after approx 20-30 seconds of playback on my Onkyo amp. The amp uses Chromecast/Chrome version 62 (which according to Onkyo they have no plans to update) but according to Max PA is currently enabled for version 63+, so I wonder if you have the same problem? To check, while PA is connected to the Chromecast output device, long-press on the metadata line near the bottom of the PA player screen and check what version numbers are listed in the Chromecast section. Andre
  17. Jhoy007

Edit tags

Adds the option to edit all the selected songs at the same time, which would be more practical when the person is editing an entire album. Nor would you need to use a tag editor every time you need it.
  18. Luigi

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Awesome skin! The developer is really friendly and fast at replying if you face any issue.
  19. w3wilkes

Folders - List by Date Added

V824 - Android Pie - Moto x4 @maxmp In the Library -> Folders view I have specified "By date added" - Reverse check box. The list is in folder name colating sequence rather than date the folder was added sequence. The reverse checkbox does work to reverse the sequence by folder name, but I've specified for folders to be listed by Date added which doesn't work. 🐰 Happy Easter
  20. w3wilkes

Lists - A-Z - Albums

V824 - Android Pie - Moto x4 @maxmp I have Lists set to A-Z scroll. In Albums view I have set to list by Artist. It has a scroll bar instead of A-Z on right side of screen. I have artists like "38 Special", "4 Non Blondes", etc. Do I not get A-Z because these are numeric? The "Album Artist" list A-Z works fine with these same Artists in the "Album Artist" tag. And Happy Easter
  21. Mr. Make Believe

Save list view options per screen

I get what you're saying and perhaps the way the majority uses folder hierarchy isn't as predictable as I think it is. Being able to set the view per folder would solve this but will probably make the database big and slow. I'm with you that the point of folder view is that you can organise things the way you want. Just saying it would be nice if there is a way to organise how you view the folders the way you want as well. Having the ability to save the view settings per level would be helpful to some, but maybe there isn't an ideal way to fix this.
  22. Hi, Happy Easter Everyone! I've noticed that Poweramp pauses for a brief moment when screen is locked in wired handsfree mode. It doesn't do this when in Bluetooth. I turned off screenlock sounds and yet same issue. What do you suppose is the issue. I don't remember this happening before. Perhaps something has changed in the new update? I'm using Android 6.1 on Honor 8 with latest Poweramp version.
  23. Stonedowner

Chromecast casting not working

Did this ever get resolved? Having the same problem casting to a Sony SRS ZR7. Casting stops after 20s. Doesn't mater if it's playing music or not. Peter
  24. DJ Kavas

Poweramp Build 824

Thanks Max special thank for this option "Change Tracks By Long Volume Keys Press"👇 adb shell pm grant com.maxmpz.audioplayer android.permission.SET_VOLUME_KEY_LONG_PRESS_LISTENER
  25. andrewilley

The problem is that the whole point of folders is so you can organise things just the way you want, in any structure you want. Unless List Options could be set for every separate folder, rather than per subdirectory level, I can't see how it could cope with a completely varied directory structure. e.g. just in my songs folders (never mind my folders for TV, Films, Shows, Radio, Podcasts, Theme Parks, etc) I have some artists where I only have one album so the songs are just one layer deep, others with several albums so there are two layers, and others with dozens of albums which also have separate Studio, Live, Demos folders before getting down to the albums level, so three layers down. Andre
  26. FrankLucas

Compatibility with multiple types device

Yes, the keys do not work or very badly
  27. Mr. Make Believe

My knowledge of programming is close to zero, but good to know it's not possible at this moment and it's not just me being stupid 🙂 Perhaps @maxmp is able to add this feature for viewing up to a logical/mainstream way of organising a music library. Poweramp is probably aware of how deep it is in a folder structure so it should be able to program it in a way that at certain levels the user is able to set the preferred listview. Up to 5 levels deep is probably enough for the majority of users.
  28. Mr. Make Believe

[Sale] Material2 Skin

Awesome, thnx! The skin is great as it is. After the release I suggested a few tweaks that would fit my taste... If I may be so rude...
  1. Load more activity