Poweramp builds 978-987

maxmp

And pricing is interesting...my older phone offers the pack at 0.89€ as that's an older install while the newly installed phone offers it at 0,49€ as it's considered a new install.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, xuxu0110 said:

你好,我于2020年7月9日花了9.48美元购买了Poweramp的官网版本,时隔近两个月终于更新了,但是这次更新的内容让我很疑惑,好像后续的升级包和官网版本没有关系,如果想体验最新功能还要去Google Store重新购买,这是真的吗?

July 9, 2024. Not July 9, 2020🥲

31 minutes ago, 6b6561 said:

My unlocker was purchased 2013. The strange thing was that the device installed on the 27th of August showed the package as included,

I assume it's maybe because that's the first feature pack and Max wanted to reward loyalty of long time users?

31 minutes ago, 6b6561 said:

and now it popped over to being available for discounted purchase. So this isn't really logical.

That seems like a bug.

And pricing is interesting...my older phone offers the pack at 0.89€ as that's an older install while the newly installed phone offers it at 0,49€ as it's considered a new install.

I also bought it in 2013, my phone died in May this year so I have this "fresh" install from end of May 2024, I only got the update on the 28th and I also have an offer to purchase it at a reduced price. Not complaining about that, but I do wonder if this is actually intentional. Wonder what happens if we were to uninstall and reinstall Poweramp...

Sadly purchasing is broken (which is probably an issue on my end), luckily that's not the feature pack I'm waiting for anyway.

Edited by LPW00
added stuff

I have the same account on all devices, so it's the same purchase, but the install date is different. I got the discount on the devices installed at end of August and a device installed in Mid March. I would have expected the pricing to be based on date of purchase of the installer and not the installation date.

And I would still like to understand if the packs are purchased per device or per account.

jeah same here 

On 8/27/2024 at 6:05 AM, escenkay said:

Are the pack purchases device dependant? I bought it on my phone. I also use Poweramp on my Galaxy Tab. When I updated via Google Play and tried to restore purchases I get an error.

Any assistance appreciated 🙏🙏

jeah same thing, but on the same device

@silleftw it's per account, so it's restorable on your other devices, provided you have joined the Poweramp beta channel on Play. In case of multiple accounts registered on the device, it may be not possible to join beta properly if you ever downloaded Poweramp with the other account (in short, Play beta functionality related to multiple accounts is broken). This will be "fixed" when beta is promoted to a normal release.

@Loweaul multidrag is broken in the 984, to be fixed in 985 shortly. Thanks for the report.

I just bought the package on one of my devices, and I can confirm that I were able to restore the purchase on the other devices, but it took a bit of fiddling.

It took a couple of attempts of restore purchase, close PA... tried the buy button which gave the error message that I have already paid... and finally the restore worked. This looks more like a Google Play issue than a PA bug.

@Arbaaz your Full Version purchase includes the full version of the product at the time of purchase. This includes Feature Packs released prior to the purchase and there is some grace period when Feature pack is included into the past Full Version purchases as well as reduced price after that. The exact algorithms for the grace periods, price reductions, pack inclusion are subject for the further adjustments and are not that strict at the moment.

I was using the beta tester version and likes the option to select and move groups.  With the last update that option stopped working.  It is listed in the Feature Package #1.  I have purchased the Package #1.  What to I do to active the features as they are not working.  Thanks

8 hours ago, Someone else said:

I was using the beta tester version and likes the option to select and move groups.  With the last update that option stopped working.  It is listed in the Feature Package #1.  I have purchased the Package #1.  What to I do to active the features as they are not working.  Thanks

@Someone else It is a bug, which will be fixed in 985 as Max said up there.

23 hours ago, jbswbs said:

我无法购买新的package,如何解决

Screenshot_20240830_153254_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

@jbswbs 得挂VPN才能弹出谷歌商店的购买界面。

@maxmp By the way, as I asked before, I still wonder about this thing, will it be any other way to purchase the Feature Packages in future? Such as online licenses or something else to avoid purchasing in Google Store, this will help Chinese users to purchase the following Feature Packages.

On 8/25/2024 at 6:39 PM, maxmp said:

Build 984

Hi @maxmp. Thanks for updating the app. It's been a while. I don't need the extra features, but I bought the package nevertheless because I wanted to support your great work.

Please update translations (especially Czech) in advertised build 985 so that I could test it properly within the app UI and eventually make improvements.

12 hours ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

what do i do? i clicked on the "Buy Uberpatron Badges" button and this message popped up

5Su7xFa.jpeg

i got the same error when trying to purchase the feature pack and the uberpatron badges.

So when will the beta moved to stable? 

Find it a bit weird to add in-app purchases to a beta. 

And does the random sorting of Playlist work? 

Moved months back to the non beta version as that was broken. 

13 hours ago, Wolfpig said:

Find it a bit weird to add in-app purchases to a beta. 

Not that strange, as the in-app purchase functionality itself as also the features in the packages must also be beta tested. And once they are moved to stable, then you will have the packages available to you. If you are not planning on buying the final package, then there isn't much sense to pay for it in beta either.

Oh shit... This re-sort option was finally added in beta! I haven't noticed this for days, and it worked totally fine, now I don't have to sort the playlists when new songs are downloaded, that's awesome.😆Screenshot_2024-09-04-21-06-30-715_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.f47f3acbd0742cc44868a0d24800cab4.jpg