How is Poweramp's support so terrible?

Ben R

2 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Which, as you well know is between you and Google to establish. The fact that you have not received a response from them is where you should be addressing your concerns, not here. Currently you have nothing to show you even made a purchase, so there's nothing we have to go on.

Andre

Didn't ask, don't care. For the 90th time, I don't want a resolution from you, I want an explanation or apology for how terrible a "job" Alex is doing, and to get the word out there so that no one else falls into the same trap as I did by thinking you offer actual support.

Edited by Ben R

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fitzian said:

Get it together.. Who cares about purchase protection? Try proof of purchase. If it's a bank worth their salt, they can give you something that can further your resolution with google support. This strategy right now isn't it.

Considering I contacted Google months ago and they never replied, proof of purchase wouldn't help in any way.

10 minutes ago, Ben R said:

Because they only offer protection within 3 months of purchase.

And anyway, when I asked you earlier if you could check your bank account for a December 2021 Google payment, you replied:

On 10/31/2022 at 12:03 AM, Ben R said:

It was purchased with Play Store credit, so nothing in there sadly, no.

Anyway, good luck with buying something new, legitimately receiving it, and then issuing a chargeback. Goodbye Google account.

In fact, if you do try it and any previous purchase does exist, Google's systems should reject the new payment anyway. So that would at least prove that you had a genuine prior purchase. Might actually be worth trying, as even if it did go through you can legitimately cancel accidental purchases within 15 minutes anyway.

Andre

We have tried to address your situation within the forum rules, you have got your replies and suggestions many times from multiple users and you just can't accept it. The fact is, you have nothing to show up. And I have never heard / seen anything like what you're talking about. You change your device and all of a sudden your purchases magically disappear. There's no such thing like this. And the most annoying thing is, you're trashing a developer, the staff and the forum users with whom you have nothing to do with, as seemingly you have no proof you have actually purchased the product. So? I can't stand sutiations like this. I'm not a developer and not a staff member, but I know app developing is not an easy thing, especially for one person all alone. We are happy to help anyone if we can, who have real issues in our community. Seemingly, that's not you!

Edited by Xander71

@Xander71 As far as I have learned even the transfer of all paid Google apps from one device to another can be rather critical.

I would not recommend it without a backup device for a process restart if necessary.

Additionally Google has once deleted my whole account with all purchases as I have written above.

@beat8000 I have also have changed devices a couple of times over the years, never had any problem with suddenly disappearing purchases. What I have bought before, It was all there, ready to use. I have never heard a complain about lost purchases before. And even if it was lost, I would just buy it again instead torturing myself because it doesn't cost something like $1800 and I just think about it the way, I have bought max a coffee to thank him for his work. I did it already a couple of times. When I change device, I change account as well as I'm paranoid about the safety of my personal information since a couple of years ago someone stolen my identity on facebook. We can say, since than, I have "fake" accounts, nothing to do with my real identity. I even try to avoid using bank accounts, stuff like that in favor of keeping my information to myself. If I can, I just buy giftcards to use for purchases.

Edited by Xander71

@Xander71 When Google deleted my whole account I have lost about 20 paid suscriptions and 30 or more different apps. 

However I had all the requested proofs and I could create the necessary new account with new suscriptions.

Some hackers have already tried to lock and encrypt my PC data. However I think there are about 30 seconds time for the reaction after the malware attack.

Unfortunately, no purchase can be found in Play orders database for the OP account (as provided). Obviously Restore purchase won't help in this case.

There is a chance purchase was to the different account selected at the moment of the purchase in the Play app.

PS There is nothing to refund from our side nor chargeback will affect us as no purchase or attempt to the purchase was registered to that account (Google creates an order searchable by us as soon as user enters the Buy dialog).

OK, so now the OP has posted here that he plans to make a new valid purchase and then get his bank to refund him (fraudulently) and has also mentioned here that he will resort to looking for a cracked version, and is now actively seeking a pirated copy on Reddit.

I think that draws a clear line under anything further that can be contributed here, so I'm closing this thread and will remove it after everyone has had a chance to see why. Thank you to everyone here who tried to help him, but I think it's time to move on and get back to actual supportable issues. And thanks for checking into the purchase database Max and confirming nothing was present.

Andre