maxmp

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Andrew Evenstar said:

lately when i have been adding new songs to a playlist, they do not show up at the bottom of the playlists like they used to. is this a setting i accidentally enabled?

There's a newly added feature in recent builds: if you long-press on the '+Playlist' icon, you can set it to add new songs at the end of the requested Playlist, insert at the beginning, or insert randomly within the existing entries. Can also be set in Settings=>Library=>Playlists. You have probably enabled one of those modes (the icon description will change to reflect the current mode).

Andre

3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

There's a newly added feature in recent builds: if you long-press on the '+Playlist' icon, you can set it to add new songs at the end of the requested Playlist, insert at the beginning, or insert randomly within the existing entries. Can also be set in Settings=>Library=>Playlists. You have probably enabled one of those modes (the icon description will change to reflect the current mode).

Andre

you're the best. thanks !! 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Ash Roarshock said:

Is it just me, or did we lose the ability to see album count? 

I don't recall ever having the quantity of albums in category lists. It's always been total number of contained songs in any category list.

Andre